Weather Heads

Ground up, or Ground down?:wink:

Jae,

Can I follow you around and install the coverplates?

I did this one in my office with spousal supervision.

She has me well trained.

I think I could learn to do receptacles with a little guidance.

We will now return you to our regularly scheduled program.

I’ll get close enough to get the shot.

The tension on this had displaced the roof flashing creating a leak

http://www.msnusers.com/uc664oggveb96jlive6b0klee4/Documents/Pictures%2Ftension.JPG

Ben,

That’s some really nice work you did.

Yes…

You guys should have been around to help me install 6" rigid galv. 60" sweep ells. They were for a fiber optic underground ductbank. They go about 275 lbs. apiece. Try wrestling them around.

I installed 20 feet of 6 inch before. That was a long 2 days!!!

20’ of 6"…not me fella…4" was enough for me…:slight_smile:

I beleive it was only 20ft, but had two 90’s and was going up a wall on versa-bar. (uni-strut…depending on where you are). Heavy as all get out!!!

Our company did alot of churches, factories, and commercial buildings. We also did alot of water,water intake, and waste water treatment plants. I did very little traveling, but we did water, and waste water plants in Missisippi, Louisiana, Tn, Kentucky, Arkansas, pretty much all over. Hence the 6 inch pipe…

http://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8078&d=1167538481

Locations Exposed to Direct Sunlight Insulated conductors or cables used where exposed to direct rays of the sun shall comply with one of the following:

(1) Cables listed, or listed and marked, as being sunlight resistant
(2) Conductors listed, or listed and marked, as being sunlight resistant
(3) Covered with insulating material, such as tape or sleeving, that is listed, or listed and marked, as being sunlight resistant

Very true… The nylon outer jacket will still peel off THHN that is marked ‘Sunlight Resistant’, over time. I have one installation that has been in only since the beginning of the summer in which the nylon outer covering is falling off the 600mcm copper already. The conductors did have the required ‘Sunlight Resistant’ markings. Sorta makes me look bad, but it’s out of my hands.