We're going to do another 3-day commercial inspection course in New York next.

Is there any news on whether or not there may be a Seattle class?

the answer is NO!!! so book your n.y. flights early as seat fill up quickly…

and if you book now we’ll also include a 9 piece wok set…

mic

Hey NICK

How about one in CALIFORNIA???

I could probably teach the class.

Make it Seattle and I’ll cook in a Wok.

WOK this way.

have dates been set for ny? where in ny - madhattan?

a

Question? How can you have another when you have not had the first? (Coloardo) in question.:roll:
Is that like working on the your second million because it’s easyer to get than the first?:stuck_out_tongue:

do we have any dates for co or ny yet

How do we sign up for either the CO or NY class? I have been following this thread but have not seen any specifics on dates, times, places or how to register for the class.

Thanks
Bob A.

That’s because they haven’t set any yet;-) :wink: :wink:

Mic

You’re showing your age;-) , but then again anybody who’se been around for the last 40 years has probably heard of them:shock:

Mic

Well, I did invite you all to my 40th B-day party coming up remember?:cool:

March 7th. Be there, or be square. :wink:

VA is good…you can have it in my backyard…thehehe…Actually I am pulling for you to have it on Xanadu…:)…never been their before.

According to Nick, The Colorado ITA course will be held in a couple of weeks (Feb 24-26). For those of you who are interested in the Denver, Colorado ITA course, see this thread.

The New York ITA course dates have not been selected as of yet. Stay tuned in to this thread.

Nick,

Have you decided on a confirmed date for this course yet?

Nick,

Please take me off the Colorado list and put me on the N.Y. list, much closer to me and easier to get to.

Thanks,

John LoMonaco

Please put me on the list for NY, much closer for me. Any chance we can get the dates soon so we can plan?