What Is This

(Eric Phillips, TREC 21717) #1

Found a couple of these in a brand new home today. Assume they are for ice maker supply. What does the white pull cord do? What about the red spacer?

(Christopher Currins, CMI) #2

I guess you didn’t pull it?

(Dominic DAgostino, CMI HI3957) #3

It’s a push-pull stop valve (Flowtite is one major brand).
The clip prevents accidental valve operation.


(Bradley K. Toye, CMI) #4

This one appears to be a LSP push/pull. Junk IMO

(Marcel R. Cyr, CMI) #5

Thanks Brad, had never seen one like that.