What is this?

Found this in a home this morning. Never seen it before. No trap just this. Is it some sort of trap?

Thanks in advance!

It is a trap I it has skipped my mind what it is called . but i do believe they are not allowed anymore. please forgive this old guy for his memory slip.

Drum trap…

LOL that was simple i kept thinking bottle trap .

I should have known that!!

Thanks guys.

I think you’re right Bottle Trap

I thought that is what it was called but i had a memory laps do to old age LoL.
Thanks for the confirmation Michael

Bottle trap, Drum trap has a removable cover on top or bottom, drain line are offset on either side.

Very good, my bad.