What kind of trap is this?

This is a new one for me. Anyone have any information about it? Thanks.

sink trap.jpg

That would be a plumbing trap RR:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry RR I just could not resist, that is plumbing with an interior designer influence.:smiley:
It’s a fancy P trap, not that you should p in the sink but…

Opps forgot to post the link

Bruce hasn’t had his coffee yet…it looks like a bottle trap to me. I think they are permitted by the UPC, wouldn’t know about the CPC.

Yes, a bottle trap.


That is not a “Bottle trap”, it’s a Drum trap.

They are still in use here in Massachusetts. I see them every day.

Well I am a tea drinker and I had only had my first cup and forgot to post the link so there:D

From one of the links:

That describes exactly the fine, fine, fine, fine studio condo where I was in downtown San Diego yesterday. 735 square feet but 360° view of the world–Mexico, Bay and Port, Petco Park, Coronado Island, Point Loma, Santa Barbara, etc. In fact, I waved to Jeff Pope up in Santa Clarita and believe I saw him wave back. Jeff, was that you?

It’s so nice to be around people who have a sense of humor. Waaaaaaaaay too many people in today’s world, even some NACHI members, are depressed, grouchy, angry, jealous, spiteful, etc.

5 of the 7 Dwarfs?


In the immortal words of Curly Howard “NYUK NYUK”
:smiley: Happy Holidays:D