What is this?

I just got an email from a Realtor who refers me quite a bit, asking what kind of roofing material this is… I’ve seen it before, but for the life of me, cannot think of it…
Any suggestions?

They look like the metal roof they sell up here in the NW. Covered with granules to look like tile but metal. There are a number of brand names.

Metal roof tiles as Stephen said


something like this

Thanks - that’s what I thought. I’ve seen some that look like they’re powder-coated.