Whirlwind parade of speakers made Chapter meeting a success.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Member Larry Ott put together a great Chapter meeting Friday. He lined up speaker after speaker and let the crowd ask questions. I learned so much.

I spoke on marketing. Attorney Bradley S. Dornish, spoke about what PA inspectors should have in their pre-inspection agreements. Debby Shelton spoke on web designs. A heating contractor spoke on inspecting flues. Larry spoke on training new inspectors. Archimatrix spoke on their free-to-NACHI-members 203K software.

Also in attendance were a few REALTORs and Wells Fargo Bank.

I'd also like to thank Scott Olson of Cardinal Home Inspection for driving all the way from Indiana to get to our W. PA NACHI Chapter meeting Friday. It was great meeting you Scott.

Larry called a bunch of non-NACHI inspectors to tell them about the meeting. 55 inspectors attended!

Nick

PS Next month Larry is bringing in an actual electrical service panel and have an electrician open it up and talk about inspecting panels.

Originally Posted By: jmyers
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Nick,

Is there any chance he could take panel on the road with him to more meetings around this area. I for one would be interested in seeing the quality of the electrical inspection improve slightly.

Joe Myers