Wind Mit form 2012

Anyone see a problem that this does not say Visible and accessible any longer? Whose great idea was it to remove that? Admit it if you thought that was a good thing to remove.

"[FONT=Times New Roman][size=2]
[size=2][FONT=Times New Roman]NOTE: Any documentation used in validating the compliance or existence of each construction or mitigation attribute must
accompany this form. At least one photograph must accompany this form to validate each attribute marked in questions 3
though 7. The insurer may ask additional questions regarding the mitigated feature(s) verified on this form.
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT]

John,

My order is in. It looks great! Well worth a couple of bucks to get it custom to my company from you at such a reasonable price. My time is better spent running my business then wasting time developing my own forms.

Yea, the 45 minutes it took me to do the form really slowed up my day!:mrgreen:
It interrupted my “drag racing” app on my phone time!:wink:

Eric,

You could have spent that time doing an inspection or even networking for new business or maybe even spending time with your family. For us, our days are filled from 7am - 7pm monday thru fiday and 9am - 3pm on saturday without spending time with the wife and kids. I make enough in 1 wind mitigation inspecttion to pay for the forms from John. Most guys also are not as well versed with adobe as you may be so I think 45min to develop the form is low.

Since I did it a5:30 am, I doubt it interfered with any of those other items. I am like the armed forces…I do more before 8:00 am than most people do all day!

I had someone pay for my version of Adobe as well as a fee to design forms for them. I have also done quite a few forms for others that I was paid for, so, while some may consider it wasting time, I consider it expanding on what I already do.

I just did a form for my wife that she uses for evaluations of her students for a local university. They saw the form she sent them and asked “How did you get that all typed nice and neat like that?” My husband made it an executable PDF for me. “How much would he charge us to do it for us”?

Made the same amount as most make for a wind mit…and never left the house. Not to mention, it was already done. All I had to do was e mail it to them.

To each his own. If many like to pay others to do things, that’s fine. I prefer to do things myself and if there is something I want to learn how to do, I do it. That is just me though.:cool:

Looks good John, the only thing I would do different is not to allow the user to select several options where only one is needed. Example Section 1, if you select A don’t allow B or C to be selected. Just my opinion

Already done. :cool:

I agree with you. I charge only because I could not answer all the emails if it was free.

I am aware of your hard work. That is why I haven’t put mine up for free.

Thank you

I have given mine(the old form) away to chapter members or when people made donations. The issue was the endless emails and questions, when giving it away. There are several people who make them. I am not aware of anyone who gives them away to anyone. I gave away the wind mit class and four point class many times, but can control the questions to the classroom on that day.

I would be interested in buying this form from you. I am doing the scanning thing now and looks like this might be better.

Wydel Simmons
Reassurance Inspections, LLC
321-298-0159
ws@reassuranceinspections.com