Wind Mit form

If you use an android device you may want to take a look at this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easymitigationinspection

Where is the photo requirement explanation on the four point form? I was asked for plumbing photos and don’t see an explanation of what is required if any…

Minimum Photo Requirement: ***
[FONT=Arial,Arial][size=1]Front elevation Rear elevation
Open Main Electrical Panel and interior door
HVAC heating systems equipment (with dated manufacturer’s plate)
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial][size=1]ALL [/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial][size=1]hazards or deficiencies noted in this report.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial][size=1]A Florida-licensed inspector MUST complete, sign and date this form [/size][/FONT]*

You still have to add photo’s of plumbing

Another of those things not on the approved form…get used to it.

I combined picture requirements from the new Citizens form and Tower Hills form. For plumbing: washing machine hoses, water heater tpr valve, water heater data plate, and the drain lines of bathroom sinks.

For the a/c, which isn’t on the form either, a picture of the condensing unit and air handler with their data plates.

To answer the PDFill question just click the colored pen or the signature one at the bottom. 2 ways. I have been using the one on top as it is Blue already and I like it. I just cannot seem to erase mistakes with it. I Imagine I just have not figured out how yet.

This is basically the way I handle it as well. That way there’s no returning to retake pictures. I’ve always taken more than I need or place into the report, just to avoid having to return.

Bert

I agree with Eric and Bert.

Also, starting Monday, you might keep the following in mind if/when doing State Farm Florida 4-Points (from SF inspection form):

The following clear, color photos are required:

1. ALL four corners of the home (taken at a distance)
  2. ALL roof slopes (taken up close)
  3. ALL systems including roof covering, water heater, plumbing, electrical service panel, HVAC and any unusual/areas of concern
  4. ALL detached structures (outbuildings, sheds, detached garages, etc.)
  5. ALL potential hazards (pools, trampolines, debris located in the yard, maintenance/upkeep, etc.)

Is their FLorida form in effect?

I will not be doing them. :slight_smile: Let the rest of you deal with that crap.

Michael W, is the SF form posted on their website? I thought there may have been another thread here where someone posted it.

Thanks,

Bert

Check your email.

Will do…thanks Eric.

Are there still any State Farm home policies in FL. I thought they left the state altogether.

That form is suppose to take effect on 7/22. My own State Farm Agent acted like they had no clue how this was going to work.

The agents haven’t left…they are writing citizens policies. Also I believe they are partnering up with low cost insurance like geico, progressive and such.

My spidey sense tells me that maybe a universal 4 point form is in the works. We have no say what goes into it.

Eric…thanks for forwarding the form to Bert.

For those that don’t have the form yet, Richard Murphy attached it here…

…post #4.

This is what I was told from someone at State Farm today…

The scenarios in which this new form will be needed are rare. This new SF Form will not be requested or needed for almost all 4-Point Inspections.