Xtend and Climb ladders are junk.

Look what the dog dug up.

It happens LOL I will just blame it on Bush lolol

Lol I put my ladder in my little Nissan altima and it works great. I’m thinking about getting a truck but I hate the poor gas milage.

Finding the common denominator is a basic step when troubleshooting any system. You’re the common denominator. I was just stating facts :slight_smile:

I fact is your an a sshole.

Gotcha. I’ve always been kind of leary about these ladders. I have heard good and bad. Used a friends a few times, really didn’t care for it.

Dude, I’m just messing with you. Chill out. If you don’t put the rungs down from the bottom up, they get stuck.

I know you are,… but that ain’t what the instructions say to do.
It say’s…
"To close the ladder, grab the latches on the highest rung within your reach and push in on them to close that section. Repeat this method until the rungs above your highest reach point are all closed. Next, disengage all rungs, one by one, from the highest open rung down until the ladder is fully closed "

I use a Little Giant 17’ exclusively with no issues. I prefer the versatility and especially the pack-ability. However, it does have a wobble to it when fully extended, which takes some getting used to - I still check the rock-locks as I walk up it.

X&C are send me new ladders for free…
Now I’m happy for the moment.

Roy do you use yours outdoors? I use one but it’s my indoor-only ladder, wondering if it will last. I’m hoping it does since it’s an exceptionally easy ladder to carry through homes…

In and out.

I have one, use it almost only inside I go with the LG 21 ft outside.

I don’t find them worth the trouble vs a nice light heavy duty fiberglass ladder. I prefer type 1 when my life is at stake

Mine are A1.

outside we almost never use it. These old colonial houses, its about all we could fit in the little closets to enter the scuttle.

I use mine outdoors.

Keep in mind I am in Los Angeles, so the majority of the homes I inspect are single story ranch or post WWII bungalow style homes, in an area where it does not snow.

What ladder works best for whom depends on location, location, location.

Roy is in Florida.