Yellow Pages

Originally Posted By: gporter
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

How many of you advertise in the yellow pages and what size ad do you use. Have you gotten a lot of calls from the yellow pages. I am considering just the 1 line 22 dollar a month option or should I spend more money and get a better ad.

Thanks,

Originally Posted By: gbell

I did last year in Orlando. It never would have paid off it were not for the hurricanes.

I would advise to get a web site before the yellow pages.

Greg Bell

Bell Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: dedwards

Gary,

that is a business decision. No one can make that for for you because as we can see in different threads, what works in Florida may not work worth a flip in California. Some people have great success with yellow pages ads, I don’t particularly think it works that well anymore with the internet. I have friends with great big ads and they are still struggling. I know others with a one line (not bold letters) and they are having to turn away work. Depends on your area and getting those referrals. Hope it helps and don’t let up.

Doug

Originally Posted By: gporter

Thanks

Originally Posted By: mjones1

Did my first yellow pages add this year, The phone book came out early this month and has paid for it’s self for the year already. icon_biggrin.gif

Mike