$100 To your Charity.

InterNACHI has been amazing to myself and others, we have recieved some even more amazing gifts. I would Like to donate $100 to a charity of choice.

That is the least I could do after winning Home Inspector Pro software.

I will make the donation on behalf of all the InterNACHI Staff.

5th to respond can pick the charity.

Merry Christmas

Waqar Quraishi
P O Box 164
Cascade, MD 21719

Merry Christmas!

Jim Keilson
Gaithersburg, MD

Martin Karl
Staunton, IL

1 more try for a good cause.

Jim Keilson
Gaithersburg, MD

I say you local cancer research charity

Ron Cleland
Hutchinson, MN.

Martin Karl
Staunton, IL

If that is your choice I can most definatly make that happen. Actually, a friend of mine had her mother pass away from cancer two years ago and she is collecting for the Relay for life.

"
hey guys!!
so, i am on the committee for relay for life again this year and hoping you all could help! I put in my own team and need to fundraise! I know the holidays are stressful and money is tight, but if you had even 5 bucks to donate, i would appreciate it!! My goal this year is around 500 ! it’s high but im determined to make it happen for momma bear! If you are able to donate, let me know in a separate message!
thank you,
Marissa :)"

I can donate to her if you would like?

Please send your incredible gift (donation) to
http://www.kidney.org/ The National Kidney Foundation

Jim

Tim, If I am the 5th response please send your generous donation to The Relay for Life

Thanks Mark, I will contact Marissa a friend of mine who is collecting for relay for life and send that money over. That is 20% of her goal thanks to you. Have a great Christmas.

Thank you for your efforts. Merry Christmas