A camera designed for home inspectors, by home inspectors!

Offering sewer scopes is a great way to make an extra $150-300 in 20 minutes. Get a camera designed for home inspectors, by home inspectors.

Inspection Products | Subtech Design & Manufacturing Inc. (subtechmfg.com)

At $150 per inspection how many inspections will pay for the unit?

1 Like

“Call for Pricing” leads me to believe many.

The Nick Gromicko – Inspector Scope… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yep we’ve been down this road before.

1 Like

At $150 per you would have it paid off after 35-40 scopes.

I had a plumber once tell me “it might be shit to you but it’s their bread and butter”. No it’s shit, I don’t touch it.

3 Likes

Walter, are you the only one that has not had their finger break through the TP? LOL! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Some of our customers have added over $60,000 of revenue from scopes alone! I would say wearing gloves and dealing with a little shit here and there is worth it lol

I use one roll per episode. :joy:

1 Like

I hope you do not live with a septic system… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I pass inspections to the septic companies in my area. 95% septic and they can do it all in one sweep. No need for my clients to pay me to tell them they need a septic company to do the same the thing and charge them again.

2 Likes

Walter, I’ve had many “episodes” where, when finished, I look down and there is nothing there…know what I mean?..syphon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

In all honestly, I clothe diapered all my children. I’m not afraid of fecal matter. But I make enough money where shit will never be in my forte.

1 Like

That said I have never been asked for a sewer scope. Inspectors don’t do that around here.

I have two outhouses on the property, it’s all good!

1 Like

Except at 30 degrees below in the middle of the winter night with food poisoning… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

$6,000. That’s a lot of beans and not a great business margin. My current camera paid for itself after 4 inspections. That’s money in my pocket not yours. I’m the one doing the work so I prefer to be the one getting paid. Best of luck with your endeavor.

4 Likes

Lol Larry! That’s what the honey bucket is for. Learned that in AK. ‘Honey can you please empty the bucket!”

1 Like

Yeah, Walter, my grandma had one…thank God for the cover!

2 Likes

This is why I don’t do mold testing. Mold abatement companies do their own tests anyways. It’s a waste of my clients money.

2 Likes