A slow death for florida home inspectors

Once again you show what an idiot you are.

I will let you try to figure it out on your own.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Home Inspector if all Home Inspectors were like you.

You are a sheep victim. Poor, poor tommie everyone is holding him back. wa wa waaaaaa

You want 2 men to tag team you?? You have got some issues that aren’t home inspection related. You’re on the wrong forum. Try this one It’s for you Tommie.;):wink: Or find one of your colleagues here.

Did you google that or was that in your favorites bookmarks.

So the answer seems to be

A: Kill licensing

B: Get a G.C. license

C: Let the chips fall where they may.

Do B then you will not be able to complain anymore.

I guess we’ll see this Friday, no?

Do tell…don’t leave me hanging…