Another fat check:

13 Likes

5 Likes

Nice! Now, if you could just sign it and send it to me, I’ll make sure it get deposited correctly. :thinking: :grimacing: …ahh, please?

7 Likes

And this is tax week for me…

7 Likes

Wow great Nick!!

1 Like

I got a fat check a couple of months ago. The doctor recommended a low carb diet as a result of it.

Yours looks a lot more enjoyable.

8 Likes

I tried to scan that in for a mobile deposit but Nick’s fingers are in the way :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

So basically, you got your deposit back.

3 Likes

It’s not a deposit. I put up the entire judgement plus 25% in cash so that we didn’t have to buy a bond (which we would lose, even if we won the appeal). And I got it all back and then some with nothing going to the bond company. Anyway, they spent about $600K only to come away with zilch. And now we’re seeking costs, interest, et.

With this win, my legal battle record at InterNACHI goes from 53 and 1 to 54 and 0, many (like this case) by knockout (where the opposition goes out of business fighting me).

10 Likes

Way to go Nick.

Happy for the successful outcome.

I thought this was going to be about diet and exercise… :laughing:

Japan’s $777,000 Flying Motorbike | Watch (msn.com)

“Another fat check:”

Check/Chick? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Both can be fun :smile:

2 Likes

If you say so, Brian. I just have no experience in part of that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Which part?? :joy:

2 Likes

The “both” part. :flushed:

2 Likes

I was glad you got your $784,000 back cause I don’t have anymore room in my apt to put you if you lost.

Seriously I was really glad to read this, because what HomeSafe was doing was past ridiculous.

Best … Dan Bowers

Thanks, Nick! Amazing that this capricious patent case has been entertained by the courts for almost 10 years.