Anyone notice how the new Star Trek movie alluded to the murder of Osama bin Laden?

Jim Kirk correctly disobeyed his commander’s orders, refused to murder Kahn, and instead captured him alive to bring him back for trial.

Holy crap. How about a spoiler alert.

Sorry Juan. Anyway, the movie took a little shot at Obama for entering a sovereign country and killing Bin Laden and his family, even after knowing that he didn’t have anything to do with 9/11.

Picture this… Nick in a Theater with 3D glasses on ? LOL !

Now while I admit our government lies to us continually, Osama DID claim responsibility.

Next time put spoiler alert in the title ;). Go ahead and debate with Mike now :slight_smile:

That old fox news story was incorrect. He was pleased with the retaliation, but had nothing to do with it and said so often.

Your proof sir?

That’s my point. You use a misquoted admission that he never made as evidence (not proof) of guilt. I can’t think of anyone in history who has made it more clear that he had nothing to do with 9/11 than Osama bin Ladin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_September_11_attacks

He had about as much to do with 9/11 as Saddam Hussein did.

**And this?

Wait. Nick, you are mad that they didn’t give him a trial? Isn’t that how our ESOP works???:mrgreen:

LOL. Nonsense. Post a YouTube video of that and I’ll have someone translate it correctly for you. I’ll get one of my friends who speak Arabic to translate it.

Furthermore, it is now common knowledge that despite anything he said, he had nothing to do with it. And he repeated over and over that he had nothing to do with it.

Furthermore, a video isn’t a guilty verdict.

I was going to see the movie today, but not now !

Right!! Haha

Yes, and yes.

And this from Nicks own link.

http://mprofaca.cro.net/binladen_transcript.html

It is from al Jezzera Nick.

Nice try

Guantanamo proves that it is wrong to murder or imprison people forever without trial… because they just might be innocent.

No drift please.

You claimed Osama had nothing to do with 9/11 even thought he admitted in 2004 he did.

Neither of us can prove who did.

Going down the conspiracy road is dangerous because there is a trap door about every 10 feet.

al Jezzera isn’t a trial.