Anything else wendy wants to comment on are we all done yet?

hey, i only gots a basic ged, slow donw or i mite hert meeself:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you Joe, I could not have said it better. Thanks:D

Joe How can a person be nice about Windy Wendy if she gets under your skin and you make any post she immediately becomes vindictive and follows the person around and has some thing to say about every post they make .
I have seen her do it to others now it is my turn .
She follows like a leach and will not let go .
I guess this will make her continue her attacks on me .
I think there is only one person who make more posts then Wendy and many of his are very helpfull .
I can not say the same about Wendy.
She convinces some of the new Inspectors how nice she is but most who have been on this BB for over one year know many things that are best left unsaid about Wendy and her Conniving ways.
She has now taken to attacking my wife and her qualifications.

She is very desperate malicious lady.

If this is not malicious Then I am mistaken .

[quote ]

Re: Awards Did Roy nominate himself?

I am going to be very disappointed if Roy wins this after what he has done to me, and what he does regularly to embarrass the association.

Why doesn’t someone nominate another Canadian who does far more than Roy ever does? Anyone?

This good old boys club needs some new blood. This reminds me of my son’s class where all the same kids get picked for office, then the very same kids get picked to do the newspaper, and the very same ones get picked to do the yearbook. Even though there are many talented kids, only the ones in the clique get to participate. –
Wendy Forsyth
NACHI06020692
Brinnon
Wa

[quote=wforsyth]

Roy Cooke

</IMG>

Roy, you brought your wife into it. Check it out.

You asked what my qualifications are compare to your wife’s.

I answered you.

Don’t bring your wife into it if you don’t want answers.

Quit trying to make it look like I did, what it was really you did.

Who made Wendy make the mean post the below

[quote=wforsyth]

Re: Awards Did Roy nominate himself?

I am going to be very disappointed if Roy wins this after what he has done to me, and what he does regularly to embarrass the association.

Why doesn’t someone nominate another Canadian who does far more than Roy ever does? Anyone?

This good old boys club needs some new blood. This reminds me of my son’s class where all the same kids get picked for office, then the very same kids get picked to do the newspaper, and the very same ones get picked to do the yearbook. Even though there are many talented kids, only the ones in the clique get to participate. –
Wendy Forsyth
NACHI06020692
Brinnon
Wa

[quote=wforsyth]

Your turn to answer questions .

Char has 50 hours of Continuing education so far this year .
.How many hours does Windy Wendy have .

Char has an inspection for Monday at $399:00
and Another for Tuesday at $399:00.
.How many inspections has Wendy done in her life at what price.

.Char is also a full NACHI member
I wonder will Wendy ever be a full Member .
Hows the arm–
**Following the path of least resistance is **

what makes individuals and rivers crooked

**Few people drift to success **

Roy Cooke Brighton Ontario 103982714

Why so you can be continue being trying to belittle me .
I am trying not to come down to your level but you keep pushing and you did not ask any question.

OH MY GOSH ROY!!!

That was YOUR POST. YOU WROTE THAT!!! NOT me!

Now you don’t even recognize your own writing?:roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now, I know I’m dealing with senility. I will no longer respond to your posts Roy as I understand you cannot help yourself and I will not give you a platform to humiliate and embarass yourself. I’m sorry, I didn’t know we were dealing with these kinds of issues. :frowning:

You would make my day if it is the truth . Thank you Wendy I am Happy.
Roy Cooke A Happy NACHY Member

No problem Roy. I understand now. I forgive you for how you’ve treated me.

God bless,
Wendy

Well at least you kept your word for two minutes that must be a new record .
Now, I know I’m dealing with senility. I will no longer respond to your posts Roy as I understand you cannot help yourself and I will not give you a platform to humiliate and embarass yourself. I’m sorry, I didn’t know we were dealing with these kinds of issues. :sad:
You are getting better but I must say I am not surprised that you word is not worth much.
You can have your God I do not have or need one to be a good person .

Uhhhh…kids?

Am I gonna have to pull this car over and deal with you two?

Enough!!! Starting now! And I don’t don’t care who started it and who hit who back.

Did you understand anything that was in that last post Joe?:shock:

Well, I guess it’s too late to say “lets take the gloves off”

Mic

May I add to this thread…

](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,) ](,)

I agree Joe this needs to stop. I think a start would be for BOTH to just drop it IMMEDIATELY because the “last posts” include provocative barbs.

Sorry you guys, I like the posts from all of your. I’m not picking sides.

Why not just start a thread called “Wendy”.

Joe, there are already several with “Wendy” in it. We could just continue adding to those or we could elect to sticking with the business of “Home Inspection” which is what the BB is all about (kinda, in a roundabout sort of way:roll: )

And we could all play tag without all of the ROUGH HOUSING.

One thing though, I don’t believe any of this nonsense will end in a barroom type brawl at any convention. Which is where it should start and end like a real fight should be !!!:twisted:

Mic

You’re pretty easy to ignore, but since you brought me into the thread, I will have to respond. I assume you are talking about the time I called you on your dishonest attempt at self promotion and your plagiarism. I stand by the comments I made 100%.
I simply asked the question, “is it honest to publish an article written by someone else and put your name on it as the author?” If you didn’t think my comments had merit, why did you immediately go back and remove the column?
I suspect if a lot of the folks who have a more historical perspective on this board weren’t in Vegas (convention) at the time, you would have heard from some of them. But then again, many of them learned to ignore your inane posts before I did.
Ok, sorry for the interuption in your attack on Roy’s language skills. I’ll go back to ignoring now.
If you weren’t referring to the above, I appologize and as the other RR would say’ “nevermind”.

Any excuse James, and no actually I was referring to you going off on me posting my picture and accusing it of being some model and not myself.

But really. There’s so many times you’ve flat out lied about me, why not just take your pick with a blindfold on? You could hit a bullseye everytime.

OK - I give up.

I tried for some decorum and professionalism here - it seems some people just can’t help themselves.