Is the home in distress or poor condition? (Add $25.00 min.)
Location? (See list of faraway places where I charge an additional fee)
Is the house occupied?
Are the utilities on?
10 Want a termite inspection?
11. Want a Home warranty?
12. Water sample?
13. Radon sampled?
14. Give Price Quote
15. Client Name and phone number?
16. Client email address for confirmation.
18. Realtor name and phone number?
19. Realtor email address for confirmation.
20. Is Realtor hot (do I need to dress up?)
21. Give instructions on obtaining Agreement.
22. Will client be in attendance? (Do I have to be on time?)
23. How will inspector gain access to the property?
24. Is there a Security System? Want it checked? / Want info from Brinks Security?
25. Set date and time.
couple of super points, btw, does the brinks thing work for you?
I’ve seen the **Glamour pics of Realtors **- it’s both funny and, seriously, it kind of saddens me. I mean come on, why put that picture on your card… some of them look like the Glamour Shot of Napoleon Dynamites girlfriend, you know, the picture of his “girlfriend from oklahoma”.
I even had one say to me “you’re probably wondering why I have that picture on my card”… it was literally the first thing they said to me, I’d never met her before.
But, I might consider a “wash” IF the house was distressed (great point btw) AND the realtor was hot, fair is fair.
I sub out the termite inspections, if they want one. I make $25 on that service. Termite man is there the same time I am.
Just started with Brinks. They sent me a check this week for $680 for providing them the contact info for clients I’ve worked with the past 3 months. I make $15 for each lead I sent them, whether the client signs up with Brinks or not. Seems to be working REAL well. I make $100 for each HI I send their way, so if anyone is planning to contact Brinks, please call me first.