Basement did NOT leak because of a negative grade = morons

senior woman, sweet as could be, St Clair Shores MI

she seeked helped, first called 2 interior drainage system bums who told her she needed an INT system and sump pump both $12,000++

She only leaked in one area, back drive side corner

After calling the inside drainage system terds she called the city building department and someone went over and told her she needed to disconnect the back downspout, so she did, see photos below
and city guy also told her to caulk along driveway and house perimeter, so she did

and she kept leaking!!! hahahhaaaa smfh

i went over there and ran a water test with a hose at back corner and she leaked within a few minutes = there is an exterior crack, cracked parging etc below grade and it needs exterior waterproofing

some moron may say, re-caulk = idiot, just the truth

saw cut concrete apron in order to hand dig

one reason why it leaked

reason number 2

has NUTTIN’ ta do with drain tiles being clogged or broken, get OUTTA here!

I did not replace one stinky az drain tiles and rarely do and not one drop of water in these basements since we did these jobs, heLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLo!!!

first hydraulic cement

then thick az mastic, roofing cement n visqueen

then backfill with all gravel, replace your stupid concrete apron if you choose

cost? sht this was around 12 or more yrs ago when i still had my dump truck, could do many jobs for even less $, it cost $975 frikkkkkkkkkken bucks

Oh so some don’t like the structure of my paragraphs or choice of words Pfttttttttttttttttttttt

Guess what weasel brain, you don’t know how to help your clients identify leaky basements

water management my az, FIND the problem (s) and then fix it correctly and move on to the next problem you will have with your house, sheesh k

4 Likes

Great help for those that don’t know, Mark! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: