Best report look ever

Are you talking about the section colours? Or do you mean the grey dividing lines and the Blue topic bars?

The red colour will stay but I may change the line weights.

Thanks for your feed back

So Jeff will you explain how you got the right side headers?

It’s the headers and the blue brick.

Sections colors.

I get the point, but I think it just ends up being too much.

Jeff’s template shows the capability of different looks with HIP which is the entire point.

Jeff,

Are using Mobile to produce the report this way as well? if using desktop, how long does it take to produce the report.

I absolutely love the whole Horizon layout of your findings and keeping your descriptions remain separate at the top of each section.

A little tightening up (section header title and pic not running to edges, border text (imo but keep it the way you like it)) and you could sell the template. I don’t use hip but I would with your template. I would drop some coin on your “ready to go” template!!

Great job!!

Not exactly sure about the right side header.

The headers were added to section documents. Through trial and error, found that center image and 625 pixels spanned the whole page. If it wasn’t centered then it errors as it starts indented after the page colour border.

Then I selected check the box for the section to continue after the doc. It is not continuous mode as the sections then bleed into each other.

Ian I looked at a lot of different industries reports to see about colour and colour over load. Like I said, this was a first attempt.

Mike, I have not tried it in Mobile yet and that make created some changes. But I was only planning on mobile to capture data and not finish the report.

Thank you for the comment about being willing to purchase though, very flattering.

Consider the people printing these and how expensive ink is. Ill keep it simple. I do like the looks though. When I switched my template to 3 pictures wide instead of 2 at least 5-6 agents told me how much the preferred a 30 page report over a 45 page report.

Who prints? Save a tree!

I finally understand what you mean now. The section titles are part of the image that I added to the DOC file. The actual HIP titles are the white space above the Header image (White text on White).

There he goes spouting more BS about what others cannot do.

Bob - you have no clue what someone else can do. Quit making stupid assumptions and statements.

OK Chuck lets see your designer template or do one like Jeff’s…GO.
You trying to win best pimple on my azz award ?

We’ve been through this before. You only know what YOU can’t do. You don’t have any clue what others can’t do.

Stop being such a pompous azz.

I know you can not make a template like Jeff for starters.
I know you are a pimple on my azz but you are correct that I do not know if you have a creamy white puss filling.

I wasn’t commenting on what Jeff did, just remarking about your constant bloviating and baseless declarations about what other people cannot do.

However, if you want me to rub your face in it you’re going to need to put your money where your mouth is, windbag.

Still waiting for your Template which you think is better than Jeff’s Mr Lurker.
You and your onset stalking are beginning to get Creepy as that Cruz guy.
Bet he is your pick.

Chuck,
Check out Bob’s best report look ever!! Please go easy on him. He’s tempermental.:p:p

That’s impossible to read on mobile.