Build A House (am) (an)

Hey Bob, where are you???

Check in when you can so we can see any updates.

Peter - yeh
“My frame is done, rough electrical is done and the siding, windows and doors are being delivered Monday.”

Shouldn’t have any electrical in until the building is weather tight, big no, no!!:shock:

Give the man a cigar, but time waits for no man…

Hey Bob
Nice job on the posts, keep em coming. I must admit though as I’ve been following the series I’m starting to feel a little claustrophobic.:p********

Pete
how’s your relatiohship with the Building inspector? Or do you plan to have all that done before he shows up!

And thanks but no thanks on the cigar. I’ll look like this :mrgreen::vomit:, if I smoke one of them!:lol:

Hi …will try and post moe later tonite or in the morning.
No Radon pipe mitigation
They never wait long to backfill in this area.
Sump drains underground,not to sewer.
Allen I do not follow why you feel claustrophobic.
Just been a little distracted on other projects lately as Iv’e been working on a few ideas in art,which is a form of insanity.

Alan, yes I do plan to close it up before I call for the rough frame/electrical inspection. Good catch!

Bob
Just kiddin with ya. Up north here I use to buildings with some space around them. You know, if someone passes wind the entire neighborhood doesn’t hear it;-).
alan

Thats life in the big city.
Give most of these people country space and they would freak.
Personaly I have never been able to understand the why of building a McMansion on small lots.
Must be big fish in a small pond mentality.

Hey Bob, What happened to you? Did you meet a new friend or something??

Hows your project coming along? Mine is almost done.

Please post some more pics when you get time.

Pete

Hey Peter;

Looking good man.

On the fourth picture,
Curious, why is the little connector unfinished?
Why is the corner board trim not stop at the bottom of the siding?

Nice job, looks great.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey, Peter, is there a kick-out flashing in pic #3? I can’t tell…just curious.:wink:

Oh, oh. ha. ha. :slight_smile: :wink:

Marcel

Bob lost his #1 spot on activerain so maybe he’s busy trying to regain the top spot.:stuck_out_tongue:

That’s alright Peter, we all make mistakes, There is no fourth picture either. ha. ha.

Nice catch there Larry.
I haven’t seen a diverter in this part of the State yet, so it is easy to not notice.

Marcel :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Linas Educate me please, what does that mean.?

I am like Peter, kind of miss Bob, what he was doing was real intersting and promoted debate on Building procedures that differ according to Geographical Areas.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thanks Marcel, We are finishing the siding today after I took the picture.

Larry, not sure what you mean by kick out flashing.

http://www.dryflekt.com/