Can anyone ID this panel?

Can anyone ID this panel? The house was built in 1961.

It has Square-D and Challenger breakers, but it looks like a Wadsworth.

Yep! It smells of Wadsworth.

Looks like an ITE panel.


It’s a panel with “drill tap screws” holding it together… Caution

You know it not a Challenger, or Square D. Chang of getting correct breakers is slim = replace.