Citizens article in Sun-Sentinel

Here is a link to a blog in the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel about Citizens recouping their loss of premiums due to inspection discounts. Here is a direct quote,

Citizens drew fire earlier this year for how it hired a contractor to manage the inspections and do them, but it said in a report for the meeting today that its “intent is to provide better quality controls and transparency in 2011 and beyond.”

Where was the transparency when Inspection Depot was awarded the Re-Inspection contract?

Article link, http://bit.ly/g5sOl0

Thanks Steve !

I do not believe it!
Check out the comments below the article!
Leave it to Mikie M. to get his name and # in front of every homeowner reading the article!

Good job Mike
ed

:cool:

Good work Mike, that’s a marketing opportunity you took advantage of. Hope it works for you.

I thought so. I am even leaving Joe alone in the public arena. I could really go to town on that crap he posted but for the good of my fellow home inspectors I will let it slide.

Bring it on asshole don’t hold back, get your f ucking name in lights while you can, you’ll be out of here soon enough. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Naaaa not tonight. I guess you took my advice and had couple of drinks then kaaapow you grew a set of balls.
To late maybe tomorrow.
Thanks for the free publicity I guess you should have said “choose someone who is only a licensed home inspector” You seem to forget along with my Florida General Contractor License, the continuing wind mitigation education for that license, the InterNACHI wind mitigation course and the fact that I am also a Florida licensed home inspector. I am qualified 3 or more different ways and have ten time the amount of experience you have with them. But whatever what difference does any of that make.

Good night i’ll catch up with you tomorrow. :smiley:

Save your breath, you’ll need it to blow up your date.

Please someone else tell him we heard that weeks ago at least once.

I guess getting that electrical contractor license was a little tough huh? What other ones have you tried to pass? At least you were able to get your HI license now at least you appear legit to some. :smiley:

I almost forgot… You’re a deleter. Poof stuff you say in your stupor just disappears in the light of the day. Not tonight.

I don’t want to forget this one. :smiley: Class act that J.T.B. Joseph Thurston Burkeson of square one - inspections The west coast’s classiest inspector.

Not only that asshole it is also a violation of the Code Of Ethics which you hate. :twisted::twisted::mrgreen::p:p

How funny is that?

Huh… please explain you are not making any more sense. Go take a tylonol pm and go to bed before you hurt yourself.

Yeah whatever mike? :roll:

Whatever

Sure

Can’t hear you

What did you say?

Where is this going?