Cold Calling Agents

Strike one of three on the “Observations” checklist!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Oops, now I feel stupid. Sorry!

2 Likes

Mitch, you may want to contact some CMIs or CPIs within 40 to 50 miles, or closer, to your area and communicate with them. Maybe one, or more, will help you. Some inspectors feel as though they are training their competition by ride-alongs or mentoring or hiring and some are into it just for the $.

Here is the link for CMIs: Find a Certified Master Inspector®

And the link for CPIs: Find Certified Home Inspectors Near You - InterNACHI®

And Mentors: Home Inspector Mentoring - InterNACHI® and InterNACHI® - International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Also, you may want to take advantage of your Education Team at [email protected] for specific questions e.g. 15 Steps to Become a Successful Home Inspector - InterNACHI® and InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors . And there is the new training cards app Chris Morrell, InterNACHI’s CEO, offers: New training app for home inspectors

And there is the Helpful How-To Videos - InterNACHI® and https://www.youtube.com/c/internachi for many other things.

And, https://forum.nachi.org/t/unprecedented-in-the-history-of-the-inspection-industry-internachi-takes-insurance-deductibles-to-zero/231057

And, read the forum for much information.

P.S. Welcome to our forum. Enjoy!

2 Likes

No need and brush it off Mitch. Many of us, me included, post “stupid” stuff everyday… :wink: :shushing_face:

1 Like

I can attest to that!! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m glad to join your club!! :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the comments ands advice, I can promise you it probably won’t be the last stupid thing I ask or do. So forgive me in advance

3 Likes

When I started I found it impossible to get any meetings with Realtors by phoning. So I started going to open houses. I would wait unit there was NO possible buyers walking through the house and I would go in, introduce myself, offer a leave behind with my information and services. Sometimes the Realtor would tell you to pound sand but I did receive referrals from most of them. I found new Realtors were very receptive because they didn’t have a inspector yet.

4 Likes