Convention goers...Beware!

This is a heads up for all of us who frequently use hotels and motels.

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]http://www.snotr.com/video/662

No worries in Vegas, all the glasses are sterilized with alcohol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Roger that, still I don’t relish the idea that someone who just wiped the skid marks out the toilet with her gloved hand is man handling my highball glass just seconds later, then drying the glass with the wash cloth I scrubbed my butt with. Hell, Im not even nasty nice, Ive eaten things overseas I could not even begin to tell you what it was or where it came from. She probably used the same gloved hand to scrub skid marks out of all the toilets each and every day…nice.

Alcohol kills many things, so just pour yourself a strong margarita in those glasses, and no problem!

At least a double

Not so much worried about the cups as I am the bed I’m sleeping in. Especially in Vegas.

You just **had **to go there, didn’t you !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Who sleeps in Vegas?

Not me…just a place to keep my suitcase and grab a shower:D :smiley:

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas (especially if you take antibiotics) :mrgreen:

Regards

Gerry

Are you guys telling me those weren’t gummy bears under my pillow? :twisted:

You mean what comes in Vegas stays in Vegas?

Vegas is bad for the mind, body, soul, and bank account. Bottom line. My body cannot sustain more than 2 days of the inevitable, self-inflicted, punishment I get every time I go.

After all you guys just said, and I have never been to Vegas, should I plan on not going for my own hygeine welfare? Is it possible that the cups are dirtier than cups with sheetrock and concrete dust on them? :smiley: :slight_smile:

I was thinking of bringing my wife over there for the Convention if we ever get a date. :wink: Maybe I should go alone. :wink:

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Marcel,

Vegas is an incredible experience. Everyone should go there at least once in their lifetime. Me… I’m hooked, can’t stay away. When I lived in the LA area 20 something years ago, once a month, me and a work buddy would leave from work Friday evening, drive to Vegas, have a great time (aka. no sleep) and drive straight into work Monday morning. Never once regretted it. Also, there is a lot more than gambling to do and see. Check it out…
http://www.vegas.com/

lol…I was in Vegas last year. I liked it and all except for the guys slappin them cards on their knee and trying to give them to my wife and 9 year old…GESH !

Hey Thanks, my wife will like looking at this stuff.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley: