Subject: FREE Home Inspections & Analysis for Home Sellers*To: All Real Estate Professionals*
From: PHS Home Services (division of Packaged Home Solutions, Inc.)
Subject: FREE Home Inspections & Analysis for Home Sellers
***What if – in your role as the ‘Listing" Agent you could ***
’ Close 5 or more additional listings per quarter
’ Shorten the time frame to sell those homes by 45 days
’ Increase the purchase price by 3% to 7%
’ 'Salvage" troubled listings prior to expiration by offering a proven solution to sell home via R&R Program
’ 'Pick-up" an expired listing by providing a better solution than your competitor offered
’ Facilitate 4 additional closings per quarter
The above is possible because we have a unique concept that you and your clients are going to absolutely love! PHS Home Services is offering a FREE Pre listing Home Inspection that is designed to help your clients end up:
*’ **with the least number of problems in closing with a buyer ***
*’ **with the most amount of cash (their equity) in their pocket ***
’ in the shortest period of time!
*This FREE Home Inspection and Analysis would normally cost over $300 and provides a detailed written report highlighting virtually everything that a buyer’s inspector will ultimately uncover: *
1. A detailed, professional property Analysis & Evaluation (Home Inspection) by ASHI certified inspectors performed on behalf of the Seller prior to listing agreement
2. Complete 12 to 20 page written report of findings including digital pictures
3. Identifies what repairs & improvements need to be made
4. Provides professional recommendations, that if implemented would help position to sell the house faster AND at a higher price.
5. Provides the time to make repairs & improvements
6. Useful in setting a realistic, but aggressive asking price
7. Eliminates bargaining issues with buyer
8. Assists in selling a home faster and at a higher price.
Why a Pre Sales Inspection Makes Great Sense
A Sellers Home Inspection is the wisest thing a homeowner can do (other than work with you as their realtor) before the home is marketed. A seller’s nightmare (and the agent) occurs when a well-qualified buyer walks away from a deal if the results of the buyer’s home inspection come as a surprise after an offer has already been made.
- *If the home is inspected before the house goes on the market you will be aware of the condition of the house before an offer is made. *
- *There won’t be any surprises and the deal is far less likely to fall apart. It takes a lot of effort to get a sales agreement signed in the first place. *
- *If the inspection turns up problems, the buyer will want to negotiate a new deal and that second sales agreement is usually even harder to get done than the first one. *
- *By having a pre-listing inspection done, you can identify problems early. *[LIST]
Then either correct them or present them “as is”, assuring that the first offer you accept can move quickly and smoothly to closing without delays or costly surprises.
***So what is the catch? ***
*There is NONE! Furthermore, we really want to help the homeowner sell their home in the fastest time frame AND at the highest price. And we intend to provide professional recommendations accordingly. Our detailed inspection is absolutely FREE no strings attached. It is performed by certified ASHI inspectors with many years of experience. Your client will receive a detailed written report including digital pictures. As you know, with every home inspection, there will probably be the usual list of things that should be corrected or replaced especially before going to market. If the homeowner decides that they want the items repaired and / or to follow through with our professional recommendations that is solely up to them. We are a resource. We would hope that we could earn a portion of that business. But regardless, if they do choose to do the work – it is totally up to the homeowner to choose who they want to do the work. *
In closing, we know that you will have questions. John Cordell and Brad Cousino from PHS Home Services would like to schedule a mutually convenient time to meet in person to discuss the details of this innovative program. Thanks for your time and look forward to meeting with you in the near future.
PHS Home Services