Discount for CMI fee?

Received an email from Nelly Kharchenko yesterday stating Nick Gromicko was offering a limited-time discount of $1,000 to become a CMI. I haven’t seen this anywhere else (including the CMI website) and just wondered it anyone else has heard of this. I’m a retired cop so maybe I’m being too skeptical. Thanks in advance, gang.

1 Like

What??? I am receiving emails saying the fee is now only $99.99.

2 Likes

Occasionally Nick will run a special on the CMI designation. If you have an interest in becoming a CMI, then this is the time. Or the discount may roll around again in the future.

2 Likes

Just send Nick a private message and ask him yourself.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The limited-time discount is a reoccurring limited-time discount. It comes around every 12-18 months.

3 Likes

Sometimes they mail me a $1000.00 check to use towards it.
CRAP marketing… … … …

2 Likes

Dang, brother…think I’ll hold off and see if I get one of those $99.99 emails. :grin:

2 Likes

Hah you busted me! You know as a retired LEO when someone is just BS’ing.

:rofl:

BTW thanks for your service! Where were you an LEO?

Newport News, VA, the “garden spot” of the Virginia Peninsula. Loved my time on the street but wouldn’t dream of doing that job in today’s environment. Having a lot more fun as a home inspector. Appreciate the “thank you!” Still waiting for that $99.99 email, though…just sayin’
:grin: :rofl:

Yes, I just took advantage of it. If I were you I’d do the same.

1 Like

Doing so as we speak Thanks William!

1 Like

It’s a good deal. Ten years ago the cost for CMI was $1k. I should have done it back then but put it off.
I’m glad Nick offered the deal.

Totally agreed! So many have a hard time Backing The Blue. Such a sad state of affairs we are in today!!

Truth be told: CMI® never costed an inspector anything. It makes you money instantly and continues doing so for your entire career with no annual dues or other fees other than the first application fee. Read: STACKS: A Home Inspector’s Guide to Increasing Gross Revenue

1 Like