Do you know of any.......

Brian

Try and stay focused. I am not here to comment on the past, nor to provide further comment on issues you are desperately trying use in an attempt to derail the point of this thread.

HOW MANY HOME INSPECTORS ARE THERE IN CANADA?
“At last estimate, it was between 4,000 and 6,000.”

HOW MANY INSPECTIONS ARE COMPLETED IN CANADA / YEAR?
“At an average of 100 to 150 per inspector, that would be 400,000 to 900,000, but that immediately looks like way too many.”

HOW MANY OF THESE INSPECTIONS LEAD TO MINOR / MAJOR CLIENT COMPLAINTS?
At an average of one major complaint or law suit per 1,000 inspections, there would be 400 to 900 serious complaints per year against home inspectors.”( I won’t point out that this is an admitted .01% failure rate:grin:)

"estimate", “At an average”, “that would”, “there would”.
So there you have it. The entire NCP is based on unsubstantiated claims, guesses, estimates and imagination. We, Canadian Home Inspectors asked for facts and we got opinion. Shockingly, the entire programme is a sham and has had a multi-million dollar life span of over nine years.

Small wonder that it collapsed.
Small wonder that a number of applicants are out a lot of money.
Small wonder that less than 10% of Canadian Home Inspectors have bought into this shameless lie.

And these people have labeled us all as “cowboys”, “incompetents”, “unqualified”, “dangerous”, “a threat”, and more. Now it is clear that unless you jump through their hoops, attain their qualifications, perform their requirements you are worthless or worse.

There is a better way. The ALLIANCE of CANADIAN HOME INSPECTORS values all inspectors and offers them a way to apply for membership and make a commitment to improve themselves. Like plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, teachers and others, the ACHI has a ‘grandfathering programme’ that allows all inspectors to apply for membership and make a commitment to betterment, an SOP and to improving the industry.

Don’t worry, Nick? Wanda Raymond is little more than a pimple on my —!! It’ll go away.

You guys having hourly chats again? A waste of your valuable time!

Recently, I’ve been getting emails from both INACHI members and some other long serving HI’s…here’s part of one from late last night…

"Good evening Mr. MacNeish,

I just was browsing the NACHI web-site (looking for the info about OAHI and their new requirements etc. (in other words checking to see what the dopey brothers Ray and Roy had to say about it)) and I noticed your Holmes posts."

Some respect!!! This gent I do not know and have never spoken to.

Gee I find it so sad that Brian and his followers manage to complain none stop about what I and others say .
Just maybe our ideas are wrong but at least we post thoughts and information for all .
For you and your (" [FONT=Times New Roman]Puppets and Puppet Masters ") to complain and do not offer any ways that you feel could improve our industry helps no one.[/FONT]
What have you (they ) done to help our industry ?

OK, now Brian, take a long deep breath and count to ten. You are starting to look ridiculous and your rantings and excessive use of exclamation points does not help your appearance.

Oh, and the ‘snow tires’ suggestion was a good one. You really should take a second look at it.

Now, breath out and think of a ‘happy place’ . . . . . .

And while you are calming yourself, perhaps you can find someone, anyone who can answer these questions;

HOW MANY INSPECTORS ARE THERE IN CANADA?
HOW MANY INSPECTIONS ARE COMPLETED / YEAR?
HOW MANY OF THOSE INSPECTIONS LEAD TO MINOR / MAJOR CLIENT COMPLAINTS?

Because, like it or not, without being able to establish the ‘failure rate’ of Canadian Home inspectors, means that all the claims of incompetence, all the name calling and all the defamation of every Canadian Inspector is a lie. And as we know, the national is based upon that lie.

I wonder if Joe F know???

Wand Raymond

New User

**Please Note: **Wand Raymond is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Re: We just landed a worldwide exclusive interview!!! Joe tells all and names names!
Hey Joe F. do your pious pontificating somewhere else. You are nothing but a egomaniac bent on getting off on dictating. Your incompetence is destroying NACHI. You are a cancer within NACHI, believe me Nick is now beginning to appreciate the detriment you truly are to NACHI and the image you portray to the public. The ESOP under your guidance is a disgrace and your ability to flaunt the rules legendary!

Here’s one for Roy C and it still holds true to date???

Joe Farsetta](http://www.nachi.org/forum/users/jfarsetta/)

ESOP Committee Member

Re: We just landed a worldwide exclusive interview!!! Joe tells all and names names!
Roy,

With each post, you show your true colors, and they are shameful.

With you, its the World according to Garp.

If you dont say it, it cannot be true.

AhA! The third amigo…

It is really hard for you to give up the three irrelevant questions.

Meditate, do a bit of yoga, find your center, get the aromatherapy going and …GO and EXPLORE the CPBC website…monitor your heart rate…leave your monitor when that rate goes above 150…return to monitor on another day…repeat until you understand what’s gone on there!

You may not like what you find there, but…Coming to a province near you!!!

Brian I have wondered for a while what your problem is .
It looks to me like you have a inferiority Complex .
You try to cover this up by telling all how smart you are and that every one else does not have your knowledge .
You seem to enjoy putting others down non stop.
This is not needed and helps no one.
I wish you all the best and hope you soon stop the ridiculing and try to help improve our industry.

The following are the guidelines you should follow if you want to overcome inferiority complex, http://www.2knowmyself.com/Inferiority/inferiority_complex

Marcel seems to have it too Looks like it is contagious

Not irrelevant. Just unanswered.

Marcel

Having troubles articulating an argument again? You asked me to provide proof about a fraudster on the PHPIC BOD, you claimed one is innocent til proven guilty. As you know I was able to provide that proof wherein that person plead guilty! You didn’t have anything to say after that.

Then Marcel you and Brian try and paint membership in ACHI as being a member of a Union, but despite your valiant attempts you can’t prove that thesis, and if you could you can’t provide documentation to support your ill thought out arguments.

Now I see you stoop to a new low when you and Brian cannot articulate logical thought out arguments you try and revive old animosities, which quite frankly is water under the bridge. I am not even going to give you the privilege and acknowledgment which you so desperately speak.

Oh and by the way what about those other two people one the President of PHPIC who is also an inspection mill proprietor, and the other Chairman of the NHICC who runs an inspection business plying inspection reporting software?

Marcel and Brian please try and keep your arguments on track, I know you are desperately trying in any way you can, but you two exemplify a common theme of stupidity.

Just two Marcel and Brian!
Not many, they are too busy trying to figure out how they can defeat that which they cannot articulate with facts!
Not many again both of them are trying to formulate relevant, meaningful arguments. Thus far they have failed miserably! :mrgreen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This sounds to me like Brian has seen the light and the NCH is not as valuable as he thought it might be .
Welcome to the modern world .

Brian doing this will make Marcel,Claude and Bill ,I expect very sad !

*** I think Brent the first BC NACHI NCH member did the same thing***

His inspection show brings in his kids and employees to do the repairs he recommends during his inspection. This violates the COE.
Artical 11 The InterNACHI member shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any repairs or repair-associated services to the structure on which the member or member’s company has prepared a home inspection report for a period of 12 months. This provision shall not include services to components and/or systems which are not included in the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.

WOW this is the guy who said he did not like my post on the CANNACHI site and I do believe he is one who asked to have me removed .
Mr. Bill Mullen the guy who used a NACHI members name and pass word to get onto the NACHI closed section .
Mr. Perfect Mullen has difficulty and looks to still be extremely jealous of NACHI ,he just can not stay away from making not nice impossible slanderous remarks .

And this is the person who is trying to convince how great the NCA is .
He goes around to many Forums to try a sell this.

Remember Whistler
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4935
Bill has a big anouncement comming soon
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=166560&postcount=103

Vern,

I thought we were talking about a home inspector’s recruited to work for the Homes Inspection company and not the Homes Inspection show.

My misunderstanding.

Roy,

You sound like you’re missing CanNachi, too bad so sad. :cry:

Could you tell us exactly what you said or to be more exact, who you said was a killer on the CanNachi forum for its administrators to expel you?

Marcel and Brian,

Can we get back on track and talk about the question that no one in your camp wants to answer?

Those questions are:

Please come back with something tangible, something to dialogue about, you know there is too much dirt that has been swept under the rug on your side, why do you defend it, why do you hide it, why not acknowledge their are conflicts of interest, ineptitude, financial concerns. What are the members of NHICC getting out of NHICC other than a diploma that costs a lot to get and to be inspected by an body that hasn’t met CAN P9, says its a member of ICE, but now they seek an American certifying body because they couldn’t meet CAN P9 requirements?

Can you help me out here fella’s? Sorry to ask so many questions but answers are needed.

Thanks for understanding.

No not in the least do I miss Cannachi and you with your following me and making silly statements .
You have trouble minding your own business .
You have gone from helping this industry to Helping Bill and Claude sell the NCA My salute to you and your buddies can have your CANNACHI for you sales platform.

gorilla-giving-the-finger-418x500.jpg

gorilla-giving-the-finger-418x500.jpg

George writes:

Good advice. Brian, come up out of the basement and have your Mom fix you something to eat, you’ll feel better.

http://www.cba.org/bc/public_media/rights/240.aspx

Gee Claude seems like you post this every so often you also seem to be trying your method of intimidation .
Will you ever start just trying to help all in this industry instead of always trying to get people into your NCA group .
You being a school teacher expects yes SIR no sir from a group of home Inspectors who have been out of school for in My case 60 years .
Why do you insit on these type of posts .
You need to move on or make a stand and stop all your the Bull Flops.

Roy …If it bothers you why not stop looking… I wish you and your friends would give up on the Continuing smear campaign.