Even though size doesn't matter...

Originally Posted By: dfrend
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I think the offer was sent to the dead Jim Morrison. It just got you by accident, not that we would not want you to join. The offer was also sent to John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, and Jimmy Hoffa. I mean how cool would that be if one of them joined. Talk about a marketing campaign. We would get so much press! icon_wink.gif

And then we would definitely be the home inspection organization with the largest number of famous dead people as members

--
Daniel R Frend
www.nachifoundation.org
The Home Inspector Store
www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: Guest

Daniel,

I'm sure you're correct and I thank you for clearing up the confusion.

Light My Fire,

Jim

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Jim:

Thanks for clearing this up. It was not a mass mailing. I probably liked you then as much as I like you now.

Nick

P.S. Your'e very funny. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) Let me know before you come to my house dressed like that. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Nick,

I'll be blunt. I don't always see eye to eye with you and don't always agree with your posts or methods...but you are one marketing, promoting, advertising sumabitch.

Aint that the truth!

Can you see the headlines? "Transvestite ASHI Member Kidnaps Three and Attacks Hapless Real Estate Agent!-NACHISMO saves the day!"

If I come to your house dressed like that, there will be no advance notice.

Jimmy

Chad and Jim:

I'll accept your aforementioned comments as compliments. Now how about joining this "marketing, promoting, advertising sumabitch" here at NACHI? Leave the flower print dress.

The fact that we don't "always see eye to eye" makes me want you here all the more.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Jim Morrison wrote:
NACHISMO saves the day!"

Jimmy

Holy smokes! Jim has been lurking as long as I've been a member.

C'mon Jim. Break on through to the other side! Break on through! Yah! Whoo!

How'd you like my Dean impression?

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Quote:
How'd you like my Dean impression?

Need to get your voice higher and more shrill.... ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Blaine,

You are correct sir! ..and I would need to drool also. I'm working on it. Couple more Buds.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: jmyers

ASHI has 5,600 +/- members? NACHI has 1,700+/- members.

The ASHI site is stating they have over 6,000 members. I believe that means they have 6,000 people that paid for candidate or member status at one time or another. They are not doing too bad if they are only down to 5,600 after the branding thing. Or maybe they are starting to take off all the dead and retired inspectors! ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Jim,

You may annoy me from time to time, but I still enjoy the banter. Its fun, and no Meisterberger to edit or delets our rotten commentary, or punish us for the occasional transgression.

And, above all, you at least have the balls to tell us all who you really are. That alone puts you a cut above.

Be well...

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Nick,

I thank you for your kind offer, but from what I've gathered, I'm not entirely sure my personal and professional goals are alligned with NACHI's. I mean no offense, I'm just not sure we're the right fit for each other. Until something changes, let's just remain at handshaking distance.

Joe F.,

You're a cantankerous bastard and I like that. When our paths cross one day, I insist on buying you a beer. If we both manage to survive the first round (of drinks, not boxing), it will set quite a precedent for the Middle East.

Cheers,

Jim

Originally Posted By: dfrend

In all seriousness Jim, you are welcome here and I applaud you for your thoughts.

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Jim:

Nothing can "change" unless you help change it. Stay here with us as a non-member then. We're better of with you on our flanks at least, than not at all.

Nick

Thanks. And I’ll add this directed at no one in particular:

If you don't know Kurt Mitenbuler and vilify him based on what other people say, then you are doing yourself a great disservice. He is extremely knowledgable, fun, fair, and terribly cool. I can't speak for any of you, but I need more people like that in my life. Kurt's breed is rare and I'm proud he's my friend.

Not for nothing,

Jim

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Joe F.

You forgot PPIA. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

I never heard of Kurt Mitenbuler. Who is he?

Nick

Kurt is one of the moderators of the ASHI forum.