FAA Drone Pilot Recurrent Training for Part 107 Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Course

This thread is dedicated to students enrolled in InterNACHI’ free, online “FAA Drone Pilot Recurrent Training for Part 107 Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Course.”

Feel free to ask questions to other students and join the discussion.

1 Like

I’m not one who wants to climb ladders. So investing in a drone, with a camera for roof inspections. I’m in Philadelphia PA,just want to take the correct course in order to put drone inspection on my report or the use of a drone. I know in PA, doesn’t seem there are requirements to obtain a license for using a drone during a home inspection. Just figure if I’m using a drone being certified to do so will ensure my client i have some knowledge in using one! Thanks for any information given.

Steven,
You have to get a FAA drone license no matter which state you live in. The F stands for Federal. Using a drone during an inspection without your Federal license can be a costly mistake.

5 Likes

Bert is exactly right. You need to take and pass a test to get a license to be able to legally fly a drone for commercial purposes.

2 Likes