FSBO

Originally Posted By: kbliss
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I recieved an email from FSBO via NACHI find an inspector. Has anyone else recieved this? I have called them a while ago about advertising and they never called back. I see they mention NACHI and ASHI on their web site. Has anyone else used their site to advertise?

kurt Bliss Inc

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Kurt,

I recieved the same email only you my friend have been dupped. That is a home inspection company that is trying to get you to pay for their web site which may at some time in the near future bring them leads. Since you are down there in Florida you may eventually get a lead or two off that site but somehow I really doubt it! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

NEXT!!

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: mrose

Kurt,

Rumor has it that Meyers is sending out this email.

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com

Originally Posted By: kbliss

Joe,

First of all I have not been duped, because I have not committed myself. ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif) I talked to the lady "Connie" and have not paid anything, so what the hell is going on.

Kurt Bliss

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Mike,

I noticed your name was on the list of inspectors. Would you care to elaborate on that subject? ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Kurt,

It looks to me like they are trying to use FSBO's to obtain inspections. Since I don't know what you and Connie talked about, what exactly would you like me to tell you? If you were to look up inspectors you will find the only states that has any inspectors are Georgia, Florida and Tennessee(?).
Kale Enterprises being the one company that is listed in all three states. Guess who Connie works for. You got it, Kale Enterprises!

Maybe Mike will be a nice guy and help us out on this one since him and his company was another one of those listed as home inspectors.

Joe Myers