HIP Mobile Stopped Working

Bob, have you ever asked your clients if they picture their house as a collection of systems, or rooms?

Room X Room inspecting is totally foreign to me it blows my mind to even try thinking that way. I have used system X system from the git go. A wall is a wall I don’t care where it is. I Id it in the narrative

I tried using a I-pad sometime back but gave up on it as taking to long during the inspection. My son has trained with me for two years and just passed the State test, he pretty well knows how I think (most of the time) so now I can turn him loose from under my wing. He has had more training than most just starting out, he was a network guy he does the techie stuff and keeps me in line along those lines.

He’ll love HIP Mobile then and can help get you up to speed! :mrgreen:

Watch this new video when you’re ready : Home Inspector Pro Mobile Tutorials | Software Tutorials

What are you asking Dom ?..after 12 years pretty sure I know whats needed .

Kinda like HTML scripting in that you enter codes the way that makes it work but must have the output usable…:slight_smile:

I do not know of any Inspectors using a room by room format in reports because if they do they will not be around long.

Let me turn that around and ask you if you have asked Agents and Real Estate attorneys or Mortgage lenders if they like chasing items all over the summary to make a list demands ?..after all that is the purpose of the report.

Being able to enter data room to room but have it generate the report by system or hybrid is coming in HIP version 7.0.

Or maybe 8.0.

Dom may not even be aware of this yet, but he’ll figure it out soon enough.

It’s definitely something we’ve been working on the logic on for a long time! There’s just SOOOO many things that need to be completed!

location-item-comment