Home Reporters offers nice NACHI PACKAGE.

http://www.nachi.org/homereporters2006.htm

Blah, blah…Where’s my severance package you and your cabin boy ferry promised?

Where’s the money you pledged to Wendy if I agreed to leave nachi? Another bs line?

Now my demands have gone up, my dues for 1 full year + the 20 bucks you boasted to John Bowman about, and 200 each to Wendy from you and your cabin boy ferry.

What do you have to say now nick and cabin boy ferry?

Huh? Sorry, this is the first I’ve heard that you left NACHI. I will do your exit paperwork now. Not sure what it has to do with the Home Reporters deal but I’ll get it done tonight. As for “demands”, sorry, there is no one at NACHI to “demand” anything of. We are all just members in a private professional trade association. No one to hear “demands”, no one to deny them, no one to grant them. You must be thinking of a government agency or something. We are just a group of helpful inspectors all supporting each other by choice. Thanks though, and best wishes with your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmccann
*Hhhhmmmmm, So…Deal or No Deal?

Anyone with an opinion is being removed I see, why not me…just send my money back and I’m gone…Deal or No Deal?

Maybe you need time to ask your favorte venders…I’m sure there in favor, maybe they’ll quit calling me bitching.

Report to your favorite vender with my post…kiss *** es! You know who you are.*

Chuck,

Deal… In fact Nick says he will throw in an extra 20 bucks. So the question is now back to you. Deal or No Deal.

Famous quips and quotes of NACHI

“Though it may be fun, beating your chest rarely gets anything done”. Chris Morrell

(303) 591-9896 Guess you have to call, my NACHI emaill, john.bowman@nachi.org rarely works, and is unsecure

Quote:
*Hhhhmmmmm, So…Deal or No Deal?

Anyone with an opinion is being removed I see, why not me…just send my money back and I’m gone…Deal or No Deal?

Maybe you need time to ask your favorte venders…I’m sure there in favor, maybe they’ll quit calling me bitching.

Report to your favorite vender with my post…kiss *** es! You know who you are.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbowman
*Chuck,

Deal… In fact Nick says he will throw in an extra 20 bucks. So the question is now back to you. Deal or No Deal.*

And I’ll send $100 to Wendy. Deal or No Deal.

Joseph A. Ferry, Esquire
Two Penn Center Plaza
Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19102

215-854-6444 tel.
215-243-8202 fax

Re: I am being kicked out of NACHI
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmccann I bet Nick and Nick’s puppy dog Joe Ferry would love to see me gone.
Not at all. Just calling the bullsh*t bluff of an industrial strength whiner with a massive chip on his shoulder. You’ll never leave. This board is your entire life.

Joseph A. Ferry, Esquire
Two Penn Center Plaza
Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19102

215-854-6444 tel.
215-243-8202 fax

Re: I am being kicked out of NACHI
Quote:
*I hope your a better lawyer then a judge of character. Your character is to post something that was a private message for all to see because your a worm. What’s wrong Joe F, the ambulance chasing getting slow these days or something.

No bluff here, If someone from NACHI will confirm that I will get my entire years dues back, plus the 20 from your master Nick, I’m out of here. If not I’ll be here until September when my membership runs out. Is that simple enough for you? This BB has become nothing more then a time waster for me, so call my bluff. Here’s your chance Ferry…Do it. Please…

Nice to see John O the vender pile on. Figured as much…*

Your character is there for all to see. Your multiple ignorant, illiterate and profane posts tell anyone who has viewed them all that he needs to know about you.

John Bowman confirmed that you would get your entire year’s dues back plus $20.00. What’s your paypal account? I’ll fastreply Nick to get your money to you ASAP.

Joseph A. Ferry, Esquire
Two Penn Center Plaza
Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19102

215-854-6444 tel.

Quote:
*alliancetech@comcast.net

There you go Joe. This BB has absolutley no bearing on who I am, but I see that it means everything to you. I love that nachi is paying for my removal. 99% of the time I’m laughing when I post, because of jerk offs like you that lap it up.

Hey…John O…Now that Nick has promoted your stuff, does that mean your his bitch like Joe Ferry is?

Show me the money!!!

Can nachi extend this offer to other members? It can be a nachi bennie!

I guess I wasn’t bluffing was I joe? Wrong again…Thanks for all your help.*

You’re not laughing any of the time. The laughter you hear is 99% of the membership laughing at your pathetic ad hominem posts.

You are a LOSER, Chuck, and have a pathological inferiority complex that requires you to disparage your betters.

I think I speak for a huge majority of members when I say that we’ll all be happy to see the back of your heels.

Joseph A. Ferry, Esquire
Two Penn Center Plaza
Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19102

215-854-6444 tel.
215-243-8202 fax

All of this and more can be viewed at this thread. Do you now claim that you never said this?

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3043

First you’ve heard? Where is Wendy’s money that you and that tool ferry promised her?

I never left nachi, you told John Bowman you would be glad to pay me to leave and your cabin boy ferry seconded that opinion? Didn’t you get that fast reply?

So now your twisting it as me leaving when in fact I stated I would only leave if you paid me the 1 years dues and you paid Wendy the money you pledged? You are to funny…:roll:

Nick removing me from nachi now would be at your own choice, and doesn’t meet your previous thoughts to John Bowman and to your tool cabin boy ferry.

Removing me from nachi means my full dues for one year plus the 20 you promised and you and that tool ferry must give Wendy F. 100-200 bucks each as a result of buying me off. As a result I will never post here again and you will be free to post all the BS vender crap you can. Thanks in advance for a smooth transaction.

Sounds like someone forgot to take there Ritalin today:shock: </IMG>

Wow, that’s original. Hey I scheduled 2 inspections today for next week in Macomb…

And I’ve been inspecting in canton for weeks, enjoy your two inspections. looking at the time you posted it apperars you need them.