How do I get into wind mitigation??

I was just wondering–I want to get into wind mitigation only. How would I go about that in the state of Florida? What type of certification do I need and where can I obtain it? What type of experience do you need? Do I have to become a cully certified home insoector? Does anyone have any website links that would be helpful in answering the many other questions I have?

Thanks for your info!