ND 41
Penn State 17

Go IRISH beat Michigan!

New Hampshire 34
Northwestern 17

:freaked-:… :mad:… :frowning: .

I-AA NEW HAMPSHIRE?!

Anybody got a spare bullet? (:{

That’s the potential problem with scheduling so-called ‘patsies’. And that’s why ND does not schedule them.

Tn creeped by tonight. Air Force went for 2 with only about 1:30 left and got stopped. whhhesww

KU 21 - LA Monroe 19 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeze louise, Okay John B. take your shots.

Wow. They sure stomped that Pee Wee Football Team. :smiley:

The Corn Huskers are back. Look out. Looks like the Hook-em Horns got hooked.

Does Colorado have a team this year?

Aw, Gee John, you are being nice to me. No Colorado this year, lost thier 2nd Game yesterday 14 to 10 to CO State. Nebraska is going to be tested next week against USC, not a patty cake game by any stretch of the imagination.

Got the Pen finished this weekend, will ship out on Monday.

I have ND -6.5; Payton Manning -13.5 , the Iggs [Eagles] -3.5; and Detroit +8.5. Am I crazy?

Joe;
Are you booking through the internet or a local? If internet which site are you using?

KU versus the Toledo Mudhens tonight, KU by 3 after thier glorious victory over LA Monroe by 2, Geeze Louise, this is bad and doesnt look like its going to get any better. :roll: Trojan by 7 over the cornhusker. just for John B.:stuck_out_tongue:

I love www.tradesports.com You can close out your position at any time. Even though ND did not cover on Georgia Tech, I still won because I closed out my position when they rallied in the second half. I highly recommend this site.

Patrick,

Toledo - 37
Kansas - 31

Holy Toledo! Kansas gets beat by Mudhens. What is a mudhen anyways?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Go Wolverines!!

4 flicking interceptions and 2 OT’s, if it isnt the special teams screwing up, its the offense. It’s starting to look bleak, it’s getting very dark, the light at the end is slowly going away. Oh, well there is next year, and the year after, and then a few more years. :roll: Oh, did I mention, Basketball :smiley: or is too early yet?

I’m not sure what a Mudhen is for sure, just think the name is funny. Everytime, I have heard the name Toledo or have been there, mudhen always pops up in my mind. Talk about name association.

Joe, thanks for the information, I belong to group of individuals (8 of us) that bets on games in a pool environment and the treasurer puts our funds on games selected by the group via the internet and there are several we use, which I cant seem to remember at this time. I will pass on the information you gave me to the group. We as a group seem to be doing okay, and stay ahead.

What I like about www.tradesports.com is that you can close out your position early. Your fortunes wax and wane in relation to what is happening on the field. If your team is going south early and you lose faith in it, you can get part of your bet back. Similarly, you can take your profits early rather than risk a comeback by the other team. It’s a really cool site.

The Ducks got away with one over Oklahoma. I think that’s what they call home cooking. Anyway, a win is a win for us, no matter how ugly. If I was a “sooner” though I’d be upset. Two botched calls at the end of the game; and the refs actually reviewed them, and they still got them wrong, I can’t believe it. If there are any Oklahoma fans out there, I feel for you, we’ve been on the other side of that in the past.

I’m definitely not an Okla fan but I hate to see them lose that way. The ref’s did seem to blow 2 calls there at the end of the game didn’t they? BTW, Lake Oswego is still one of the prettiest places around. I lived near Beaverton for awhile and would visit L.O. from time to time. There was a Trader Joe’s nearby that I liked.

Hey Michael,
My wife shops at that store. When did you move to Texas? We lived in Carrolton Texas about twenty years ago. After six months, my wife got home sick, so we returned. Anyway, I’m sure there aren’t too many of your fellow Texans that are going to feel to bad for Oklahoma. It would have been good to limit our turnovers to something less than 4. I think the sooners got 14 or 17 points off of those turnovers. A win is always good, but I’d of enjoyed it more if we would have just kept control of the ball and scored on them. We have a great offensive game when they are all clicking. But the Ducks seem to lack the killer instinct. I don’t know what it is, but we can get a half time lead, and then we’ll be flat in the 3rd quarter of almost every game, drives me crazy, and then we have to come back in the fourth quarter to win. The only game we lost last year before the bowl game was to USC, and we led them at half time. Came out flat in the third quarter, just like today. Only today the refs gave us the opportunity to win it.

Troy…I’ve been in Texas all my life except for 3 years near Beaverton (Hwy 26 at Cornell Rd actually) between 2000 and 2003. Loved the area from May to Oct then vice-versa from Oct to the following May. :ack: