I don't remember giving Dom that quote but it sounds like something I'd say. LOL

Hey that is what I said.

Thanks Guys :smiley: You’re just too much!

Very nice Mark!

I would like to know how “research” would ever allow that to happen? It can’t! You actually have to use the product, and Dom is very generous with his Trial Period, for just that reason !!!

Down boy:p… breathe… ;-). Researching “features” does not require using the product. If I’m buying a Caddy, it doesn’t take a lot of research to find it has more features than a Pinto (I don’t have to drive the Pinto to find that out). I still see long time HIP users posting to find a good method for Invoicing (just as an example). A feature that HG has built in, and has had it for a long time. HG is HTML and PDF (yuk!), the customer clicks a button to decide how they want to view/ save, etc. HIP will always only be a PDF (per Dom a year or so ago). Anyway, these are just a couple of examples, I could go on and on, but that’s what I mean by having more features. Everyone should do their own research and choose what’s important to them. That’s all…

Dom, I said I was going to be “Silent” night for Christmas… sorry;-)… thanks again for the intent of your original post (oops I think that was another thread). I’m outta here this time…really:D

PDF’s rock. Try opening up a html report of on a 24" or 30" monitor and you’ll see why. You’ll have to wait and see some new features HIP PDF’s have in store :wink: PDF’s ALWAYS look like you want, on every computer, every monitor no matter what. It’s just… perfection :smiley:

So there!!!

LOL !!!

lol,Newland from upstairs brags as if HTML is superior or the fact there are bloatware programs as if that makes it superior when you add junk that can be duplicated better by propitiatory software.

Simply because something exists does not make it great.

Dom ,keep doing it bit by bit so that everything is the best and do not throw it in just so it can go on a list.

Poor analogy Robert. Trying to compare actual options by reading about them on a piece of paper is like trying to taste a picture of an orange. You need to touch, feel, try, sample, verify, analyze, examine, explore and just plain futz around with something to see if it fits your taste.

Anything short of that is for those that will just settle. Yep, your favorite color is probably off white… or would that be beige, ivory, buff or maybe… just maybe, ecru. Happy Holidays from another HIPPIE. :mrgreen:

So, how do I “taste” a feature that is not there? I used the example of invoicing. If that feature is not there, you can sugar coat it, flavor inject it, smoke it (threw that one in for the HIPpies), season it, etc., but there’s still nothing there. If one program has a feature that the other does not, end of story for making comparisons for that feature … unless you want to spend more money with third party add-ons. Now to compare like/ common features then yes, you need to taste it, digest it, etc., and decide what’s best for you.

Happy Holidays from a Homie :mrgreen:

Where do you find this stuff? Too funny :smiley:

Those are kept in a file that we use to keep you coming back. You may say you are done with a thread, but we will reel you back in… post after post… :wink:

LOL, you are right. I’m like a flounder on a hook:D That post about tasting your report was too hard to resist. I thought those HIPpy cookies y’all bake for Dom must be laced with something :bug:

Yeah, last year Christmas almost had to be postponed. After Santa visited a half dozen HIPPIE households, he bounced his sleigh off a couple rooftops and into a chimney. Gotta watch out for our cookies. :cool:

Hahaha.

Sorry… you need to know the secret HIP handshake before I can disclose my resources! :mrgreen:

**Don’t forget about this misguided soul. As usual he slinked back hoping the storm will blow over. **

I still have a gallon of HIPPIE Kool-aid left. I’ll send it to him!

I have years of experience with 3D Inspection …and I’ve messed plenty with Homegauge over the years, …and HIP wasnt even around.

Agents and Clients already liked my report, and It’s been tweeked to where it should be. I didnt have to switch…I choose too. As a result…No one can really give me any “Spin”.

An Indy Car, has no radio, no adjustable seats, no trunk, no roof…cost 750K…and you cant even get in or out without assistants. So I guess I should buy the Pinto? However, it does what its supposes to do in a race, …and its the BEST!

HIP Wins!

Thanks Dan, I love it! When you get a chance email me that quote and a pic and I’ll put it on the testimonials page on our website :mrgreen:

Sure thing Dominic! :slight_smile: