In Seattle Washington....Wheres the RAIN?

Ok…I was told it RAINS everyday here in the state of Washington…I dont see no rain…only MEXICAN food…watchout TACO…the Electrical FATMAN is in TOWN…:slight_smile:

Welcome to the North West Paul. Im really bummed because I wanted to take your class but I booked this whole week with inspections because the beginning of the month really was hit and miss but now my phone is going nuts. Life of an inspector. :roll: I hope you make it back out this way again soon or I may just have to travel,… hmmmm any chance you’ll be in Vegas any time soon?? :cool:

Hey fella,

i wish you could have been here…most dont know this but I also double as a comedian at these events…electrical knowledge and humor…go figure…

Guess I am honing my stand up…but with all the guys that attended we have ALL GREAT REVIEWS…so much info in 8 hours…its amazing…

Anyway…contact Tom Rausch…if you can ensure a number between 25-50 guys…Tom can make it happen…

The GUYS loved it…man I wish you would have been able to make it…we had a blast…

California today went awesome…great bunch of guys out here…man you WEST coast guys are alright in my book…:slight_smile:

I am sure NCT and TOM will bring me back…with the comments written down at these events…WE GOTTA come back…