In this day in age how can we save

You’re too funny Steven. :mrgreen: Talk about extremism. Do you have high blood pressure buddy? I’ll let you borrow some meds for that. :smiley:

[quote=“kpierce, post:21, topic:38449”]

You’re too funny Steven. :mrgreen: Talk about extremism. Do you have high blood pressure buddy? I’ll let you borrow some meds for that. :D/QUOT

KEVEN, KEVIN

My HBP meds are just fine, working just as prescribed!

I am extreme?, you may want to look in your own back yard. The enviro whack jobs spread more BS and lies, not based on fact, that even I can come up with.

You might want to try a concept that eludes you, free enterprise, AND freedom of choice. Its worked every time it is tried.

It is of little concern how others lead their life, it would be nice if others had the same courtesy.

Gotta run, need more gas for the chain saw. As that tree falls and hits the ground, I don’t smell the dust, but the smell of the money does give me a high!!

Cheere, kido!!

BTW KEVIN

Most of our timber is in cedar. It all depends on how you look at it.

You, beautiful tree.

Me, new deck, new sidding, new fence.

It’s all about how you see and format things in your mind! All a matter of prospective.

Steve
You are assume at lot first that i liked gore second i want to ban books, The name is Wayne not Adolf . Do not forget when you ASSUME . which you already have.
It was just a suggestion

Guilty as charged, I did jump to conclusions, sorry about that!

sorry I am late on this - but you guys missed the “library” connection - this is the one with the porcelain throne in your hosue - sojme of my best reading time -

Lol Good point Greg