Free for the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
InterNACHI Lending Library (if its still active gets first priority). Others first come, first serve. One requirement - they must be for your use, not to resell.
Heres what I have:
- IRC 2006 three-ring loose-leaf two binder set
- IRC 2006 paperback, bound two-volume set, with commentary (the commentary is great because it helps explain the rationale)
- ITC Infrared Thermography Level-I Course documentation (course manual and course presentation). These are 2007, but the physics and science really haven’t changed. There’s a lot of excellent learning in there.
- “Infrared Thermal Imaging” by Vollmer and Mollmann
- “House Check - Finding and Fixing Common House Problems” Litchfield & Robinson, ring-bound
- “Residential Inspector’s Guide” Published by ICC, “Based on the 2003 IRC” Ring-bound, pocket-sized.
- “Saturn Energy Auditor Field Guide” Ring-bound
- “The Lineman’s and Cableman’s Handbook” eighth edition, very good condition.
Let me know if you want any of these and I’ll get you the shipping cost. You must be able to receive via USPS Priority Mail unless you are willing to arrange for pickup at my residence.
If you want more than one, please list them in priority order. If I get multiple requests, I will try to spread them out a little.