Inspection Presentation

Originally Posted By: phughes
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I plan to use my portable PC while doing inspections. The thought occurred to me that if we had a CD program to play on the portable PC while inspecting, it could be used to influence realtors, and customers. Something informative about inspections, about NACHI, and would be entertaining. With Graphics and Sound.

This would not only provide information to potential clients, but also keep them occupied.

It wouldn't hurt to have a NACHI presentation to show the realtors either.

What do you all think about this?

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Peter,

Excellent idea! Talk to Nick about getting started so all can share.

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: gbell

I agree I have thought along the same line for some time. I wrote a publication called the Florida Home, which I give at each of my inspections. It details how a home is built in Florida thru each phase. The cd is a great idea.

Greg Bell

Bell Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

I’d be willing to design the CD, etc. – what kind of stuff would we like to put on it?

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://2GLVA0n5nq8v2qdxXAUwABWc1iz.html)

Originally Posted By: rkuntz

Chris

Just a couple ideas for the CD.

1. Include "What Really Matters". This would be great to show at the inspection when both the buyers and agents are there. 2. What will be covered in todays inspection (General verbage). 3. Something about the inspector being a member of NACHI so he must be good!!

I think this CD would be great to show while I am on the roof or when I want the client/realtor out of my hair.

It might also make a great promotional tool that could be download from a website or put in RE offices and handed out to protential clients.

Maybe I am asking for too much, but could there be sound and narritive?

Ronk