InspectVue Software Q&A

Originally Posted By: lsteiner
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Some of you have inquired about starting a thread for InspectVue Software. I will monitor this thread on a daily basis, for those that want to post questions about InspectVue Residential.

Lorne Steiner

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Lorne,

My question is about the termite form that was added with the latest update. Is this a place for me to upload my own termite form or am I missing something. All I see is a way to diagram a foot print of the home, with adding text. Maybe I just don't get it. I would have thought that when you were adding a termite form to the report that it would have been a type of checklist and narrative something to the same format at R3. What was the intent of the termite form? Thanks,

--
NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: Lorne H. Steiner

cmccann wrote:
Lorne,

My question is about the termite form that was added with the latest update. Is this a place for me to upload my own termite form or am I missing something. All I see is a way to diagram a foot print of the home, with adding text. Maybe I just don't get it. I would have thought that when you were adding a termite form to the report that you that it would have been a type of checklist and narrative something to the same format at R3. What was the intent of the termite form? Thanks,

Originally Posted By: cmccann

OK, So I need to develop my own WDI form and add it to the report. Also can the new NPMA-33 form be added?

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: phinsperger

1) How can I tell what upgrades there have been since my verion (3.04.312) and the current version?

2) How can I print the illustrations with the corresponding narratives and not together at the end of the report.

--

Paul Hinsperger
Hinsperger Inspection Services
Chairman - NACHI Awards Committee
Place your Award Nominations
here !

phinsperger wrote:
1) How can I tell what upgrades there have been since my verion (3.04.312) and the current version?

2) How can I print the illustrations with the corresponding narratives and not together at the end of the report.

lsteiner wrote:
However, since you emailed here <g> you click on Help / Inspectvue on the Web / Check for updates to find out what the latest version is, which is now 3.05.007.

So the new version is 3.05.007. How is that different from my version? ![](upload://aknpuDfhccrZKRyjQTQQ4l0sais.gif) My year is up so I can't just download it to find out. How do I know if the currect version has enough new features for me to spend $ on. Would like to see this info on the web site.

lsteiner wrote:
You should be receiving our "InspectVue News" that we send out every week that talks about the updates. If you are not getting this, then I do not have your latest email address.

Got it for a about 5 months then it stopped.

--

Paul Hinsperger
here !

Paul,

Version 3.05 was a major change. The program is now called InspectVue Residential and there is much more functionality to the program. If you call us on Monday we will elaborate further. However your program will not stop working if you do not re-subscribe. Althrough you will not get updates, technical support, web-upload service etc.

Thanks Lorne,

Inspectvue is a top notch program.

I see the PoretValley message board is active but there are no forums yet. When can we expect to see the message board fully operational?

--

Paul Hinsperger
here !

phinsperger wrote:
Thanks Lorne,

Inspectvue is a top notch program.

I see the PoretValley message board is active but there are no forums yet. When can we expect to see the message board fully operational?

Originally Posted By: dlittlefield

Lorne,

Would you put me on you e-mail list for the Inspectvue News newsletter.

and

have you had any experiance on the Acer Travelmate 300 convertiable pc/tablet?

Thanks

Dana Littlefield

nhhs@adelphia.net

dlittlefield wrote:
Lorne,

and

Thanks

Dana Littlefield

nhhs@adelphia.net

PORTER VALLEY SOFTWARE CHAT ROOM IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Many of you have asked for a way to talk directly to our InspectVue Users. Here is your chance. There are two ways you can get to the InspectVue chat room. You can go directly there by going to the following website, www.chat.pvsoftware.com or through our main website, http://www.pvsoftware.com then click on the Support Menu selection, then Newsgroup Support. You will need to create a log-in name before you can post messages. Both Keith and I will be monitoring this board on a daily basis. The use of the chat room is open to anyone, not just our current users. Please be aware that you should still use email to support@pvsoftware.com for direct support questions or phone support.

dlittlefield wrote:
Lorne,

and

Thanks

Dana Littlefield

nhhs@adelphia.net

Originally Posted By: rmoewe

Great News Lorne!!!

I'm glad to see this. It will help considerably. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

I still have not changed to the new version. I want to use up all of the dividers that I bought for the current version.

Can I keep the version that I currently use 3.04.416-2 and the new one (like having 2 libraries)??? This way my print order will not change.

rmoewe wrote:
Great News Lorne!!!

I'm glad to see this. It will help considerably. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

I still have not changed to the new version. I want to use up all of the dividers that I bought for the current version.

Can I keep the version that I currently use 3.04.416-2 and the new one (like having 2 libraries)??? This way my print order will not change.