InterNACHI releases ALL NEW, free, online Wind Mitigation Inspection course today.

I currently cover Hillsborough, Pinellas, Eastern Polk, and southern Pasco counties. Would also have a co-worker and friend who can cover the rest of Pasco and Hernando county.

Regards

Justin Deese

I have spoke with a few people regarding this issue and am kind of at a roadblock. The requirements are substantial, especially the i.t… I am, however, waiting on a response from a multinational firm specializing in something similiar to see if they are interested. I thought, Nachi, or Nick, might have the capability or resources to get involved, but am not sure. If anyone has any ideas my number is 954-573-5461.

I found this old post when my office googled wind mitigation in the imigages and saw meeker’s smiling face…how funny, but I guess it shows how posting can help you out.

So if I say Palm Beach County Wind Mitigation Inspection maybe I will show up too!

Also to a lot of you guys, the Nachi course is good and a must take, Bill York’s Wind Mitigation Class is also good, and I’m sure there are others. Just make sure you do take more then one, so you can have a better understanding.

Oh by the way not to brag but when I took Bill York’s test I finished in 30min and only got 3 wrong.

Cheeeeessse :slight_smile: