InterNACHI's 2011 Convention.

www.nachi.org/convention.htm

I see according to the attached flyer that Ben’s a qualified Energy auditor trainer now, did you guys upgrade your clipboard rater program with pickum up truck to Energy audits now?

Before I forget, did you sign up for the webinar presentation by DOE on the 15th of September?

The DOE people are coming to InterNACHI’s convention to meet with us. See ya there.

www.nachi.org/convention](http://www.nachi.org/convention.htm)

John and Michelle and the Florida Home and Insurance Inspector Chapter has really done well! Just wanted to give a shout out to the organizers and two people who have given birth to this idea and are the ones making it a Reality! Thanks John and Michelle without you guys this would not have come to fruition!

What Russell said X 2.

Russ, lets be honest.

Michelle does all the organizing, arranging and scheduling. Nick has done everything to support it, including: getting some huge names there, advertizing, mailings and website.

I just spit out crazy ideas.

Go ahead ask her, she will tell you. :wink:

I think EVERYTHING, starts out as a “crazy idea”. Did you know Marconi was told by the department of post and telegraphs that he should be in an insane asylum because he told them he could send voices across the air without a wire!

Hence the radio was invented!

ALL things with tenacity, confidence and true belief can become reality…

Kevin at InspectorPages did the landing page: www.nachi.org/convention.htm

Looks awesome!

Supermodel Paige Peters will be there too.

NFLpaige_007.jpg

You’ll probably find her passed out under the InterNACHI booth table.

paige-hard-at-work.jpg

This just in…

Mike Crow, founder of The Millionaire Inspector Community will give away an Apple iPAD during a special session Thursday October 27th from 5-7:00 p.m.

Join Mike and learn his report writing techniques that will teach you how to Maximize your Marketability and Minimize your Liability.

Have you registered yet? Home Inspector Event of the Year!

A.C. Tool Supply has just joined the line up of OUTSTANDING Vendors & Speakers for our InterNACHI conference!

A.C. Tool is Supply is the world leader in the distribution electronic test tools, weatherization equipment and energy audit training, infrared equipment, infrared training and related software.

Have you registered yet?InterNACHI 2011 Convention.

Saturday
7:00 – 8:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast
8:00 – 12:00 Speaker – Ken Compton
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch Break (included with registration) – Lunch Speaker – Residential Warranty Services/RecallChek
1:00 – 1:30 Allinspections – Mike Hapner
1:30 – 2:30 Radalink – Terry Howell
2:30 – 3:00 HomeGauge – Russell Buchanan -
3:00 – 3:30 ProLab www.realiablelab.com
3:30 – 4:00 3D Inspection Systems – Carl Fowler

Are these 1/2 commercials and sales pitches?