Is it just my imagination...

Is there some reason threads can’t be moderated after posting so that at least the contributors do have real time access.?

Jim Port…what side of the fence would that be. We have alot of electrical point of interests posting here.

Good Lord, another thread to talk about moderation. I read a lot of posts saying how much less posting there is here suddenly and I have a question regarding that…

Is it the same number of bull**** argument posts between morons that is missing from the board after moderation?

As the author of this post indicates, it’s too bad that experts can’t chime in with the ease they could previously. I know Marc inparticular has answered loads of questions for me and helped me out a lot. I hope this doesn’t discourage him and others like him from continuing to help out when they can!

Sean

I echo your words. Let people like Marc, Pete and others have access to the board. Better yet lets revert to the free flow of information that used to be.

Let those that want to BS on trivial matters and politics start there own web page.
:mrgreen::mrgreen: