I've been appointed to EEF-EPA Advisory Group.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Again guys,

There is no NACHI involvement or connection here. As some of you know, I sit on many boards and have interests in many corporations involved in many industries in many different areas of the country. NACHI takes up 95% of my time, but I'm into all sorts of stuff from mining operations to patents on golf tees. This civil battle does not involve NACHI. As a matter of fact it doesn't even involve me in any real way other than I made $50,000.00 on my shares of the stock when I sold them. It is a civil judgement against the stockholders of a corporation of which I haven't been one in 10 years. As former stockholder, I don't even have access to the records of this corporation.

I'm sure that no inspector out there reading these words, who sells his incorporated home inspection business and retires, would agree that someone who looks up the public record years later, discovers the inspector was the original incorporator of the home inspection company, and assuming that meant he was the sole stockholder, should be able to file a civil complaint against that inspector. It is a matter of principle.

You can look at it subjectively any way you want but the order of our complaints says everything:

Michael Pyles only filed this civil complaint against the former stockholders of that corporation long AFTER I sued him. That's right, the publicly recorded suit (mine, not his) is "Gromicko vs. PADEP", not the other way around (plaintiffs are listed first, defendants are listed second). In fact there isn't a PADEP vs. Gromicko... it doesn't exist. I took him to court, he didn't take me. Only afterwards did he misuse his office to pull this ex-stockholder complaint crap in an effort to get me to drop my suit or settle it. Those of you that know me well know that I would refuse such a sleazy deal and so did refuse, and still refuse. Don't believe me, look at the order of the two complaints.

I like drama so here goes...

I'll pay anyone twice their entire civil complaint amount in cash (green twenties), hand delivered in a brief case, to anyone who can refute my claim that Michael Pyles filed his complaint only AFTER I filed Gromicko vs. PADEP against him. The order says everything about him... and me.

Oh, and you can keep the brief case too... ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: cmccann

I refute! Do I win?

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: jremas

Joe F, my information was directly from the EEF and not Scott Patterson. Once again I will tell you that you can correspond with the EEF yourself.

Nick, the appeal was lost and the money is due and not one person cares about your rhetoric and BS. Appeal lost, pay fine and move on with your life or this will always come back to haunt you and NACHI because you are the owner/executive director. This is not about who is right because you are apparently wrong anyway by loss of appeal.

This is about you attempting to clear your name.

The loss of your position with the EEF is one fine example.

Joe F., thank you for being civil with me on your posts.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Jeff: Better check again… icon_biggrin.gif .

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: dbowers

Gosh, I’m sure glad I didn’t try to start an Association - it could be real rough from the sounds of this site. When I returned from oversea’s as a “Sniper” I had 23 confirmed “Kills”- several were head shots.

That may have reflected poorly on my ability to do Home Inspections.

he filed his complaint against me). Nothing to do with NACHI.

-There are reasons Jeff left his wife and children years ago (at least once). Nothing to do with NACHI. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

The real NACHI connection: When a certain bureaucrat or Jeff or any other NACHI detractor has to resort to going back many years to find my mere former stockholder position in a company to take a shot at me personally (Not NACHI)... it means that they can't find real NACHI targets... and so I view it as just one big NACHI compliment.

We must be doing things right...and we are.

Anyway Dan, me and my family thank you for your military service to our country. I'm proud to be in the same trade association with you. As uncomfortable as it may be to some... there are things worth fighting for.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Nick, your replies to this and most other threads is very typical and exactly the reason that you are the weakest link in this organization.

For once in your life accept responsibility for your actions.

I don't think you are living in reality. A political career may be your calling.

Your reputation and failure to own up to your court ordered fines reflects poorly on this organization.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: bbadger

Jeff what is it like to be perfect? icon_question.gif

From reading this thread I have learned something.

You either agree with Jeffs opinions or you are a butt kissing fool with blinders on.

Jeff given your feelings about Nick you make a fool of yourself staying a member here, but it is fun to watch.

Bob

--
Bob Badger
Electrical Construction & Maintenance
Moderator at ECN

Bob, I’m still wondering what Jeff’s goal is here. eusa_whistle.gif

NACHI MAB!

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

eusa_clap.gif

NACHI MAB!

My goal:

To make NACHI a professional organization and rid the perception brought on by Nick's reputation. Like I said before, we all have skeletons, some are just legal, public issues which this one is here.

In order for us to move forward,Nick needs to pay his fine and put it behind him and behind NACHI. This is not BS or political garbage, it is fact and it is the reason why I had to spend way too much of my time defending NACHI in the past and it looks like everyone here is too.

This is not about someones personal life, it is about a professional reputation of the leader of this organization. There is a difference between personal issues like a divorce or what you had to do during a military obligation serving your country.

This issue had been brought up time after time over the years and it needs to be dealt with. As this information is brought to life to organizations like the EEF it reflects poorly on NACHI because the founder is the person in question and we are by human nature "guilty by association".

It just seems to me like some of you just don't get it and understand the implications of a bad reputation.

NACHI can be a very powerful and helpful organization without having to spend time defending itself. It can do alot of good and already has. There are people like Dave Bush who try to help in any way he can. That can be the spirit of NACHI. Not a leader who has questionable business practices and has been fined by the courts then still refuses to take responsibility.

A few posts back someone asked if it would be different if someone else started NACHI and the answer is YES, as long as it was someone who did not come with the tarnished reputation like the current leader.

For the good of the organization, dig deep and think carefully from another perspective about this situation. Remove the blinders.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

This is a goverment agency that has fined Nick Gromicko. It is hard to collect money or seize assets within your state when Nick moves to Colorado. The contact information on this website is for NACHI, not Nick Gromicko. I will post this one more time:

> Mike Pyles has referred your inquiry to me for response. The Department of Environmental Protection ("DEP") determined that based upon substantial evidence, Mr. Gromicko had committed numerous violations of the Radon Regulations and had shown a lack of intent or ability to comply in the future with these regulations. Based upon these determinations, DEP denied Mr. Gromicko's application for a new radon certification, and assessed a civil penalty against him for these violations of law.
>
> Mr. Gromicko exercised his due process rights by appealing the Department's actions to the Environmental Hearing Board ("EHB"), an independent administrative review board created by the Pennsylvania legislature. The EHB held an evidentiary hearing, and issued an adjudication upholding DEP's determination and penalty. I have attached a web link to the EHB's opinion for your information. Mr. Gromicko chose not to file a further appeal of this ruling to Commonwealth Court, and the decision is now final. >
> Mr. Gromicko has chosen not to voluntarily pay this fine, and DEP continues to search for attachable assets held by Mr. Gromicko, and will do so until this fine, and interest thereon, are paid in full. >
> Thank you for your interest in this matter.
>
>
> http://ehb.cpcourt.com/corpus/04%2D27%2D2000.98199.html
>
>
>
>
> John Herman
> Office of Chief Counsel
> Dept. of Environmental Protection
> 400 Waterfront Drive
> Pittsburgh, PA 15222
> tel: 412-442-4262
> fax: 412-442-4267
> joherman@state.pa.us

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

jremas wrote:
In order for us to move forward,

Who is "us" did I miss the memo that explains your view is the only view.

But please continue, it is entertaining, in the same way it is entertaining to watch a clown get hit in the face with a pie. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Bob Badger
Moderator at ECN

Bob, did you pay for your membership like most of us?

Are you a home inspector?

Do you have a license as a home inspector in MA?

You may bring some electrical knowledge but if you do not make a living in our profession you may not know enough about what is actually going on.

Enjoy my posts all you want, they are truthful and I guess that hurts some people.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

jremas wrote:
Bob, did you pay for your membership like most of us?

No

jremas wrote:
Are you a home inspector?

No

jremas wrote:
Do you have a license as a home inspector in MA?

No

jremas wrote:
You may bring some electrical knowledge but if you do not make a living in our profession you may not know enough about what is actually going on.

The topic you brought to this thread is a universal one.

jremas wrote:
Enjoy my posts all you want, they are truthful and I guess that hurts some people.

What exactly is the truth here?

From an outsiders view it seems you have an agenda that you are less than forthcoming about.

Do you have anymore old info to gossip about? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

I was once jailed for driving without a license, I am evil.

Bob

--
Bob Badger
Moderator at ECN

Bob, read up a few posts from me and you will see the answer that you think I am not forthcoming about.

You are a prime example. You did not pay a fee to belong to this organization, you are not a home inspector, you are not licensed by the state you live in:

YET

You are listed on the find and inspector and NACHI website as a "NACHI Certified Inspector"

You can't even perform home inspections legally in your own state.

It would be nice if NACHI had a way to keep the associate members from flooding the searches. Free membership is a great way to boost your numbers to you can beat your chest.

This is not about Bob Badger or Jeff Remas, this is about the way NACHI deceives the public and the questionable leader.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: dharris

Quote:
But please continue, it is entertaining, in the same way it is entertaining to watch a clown get hit in the face with a pie. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)
[/quote]

I do not know anymore about this subject other than what's been posted here and on other BB's ,
Reading the posts I feel the reputation of the leader of a professional org does make a difference when discussing our industry with other inspectors

As a member of both org's, ashi and nachi the responses I've gotten mentioning being a nachi member here to non nachi inspectors in az is kinda like being a clown hit in the face with a pie

The most common statement is - there are a great bunch of guys in that org, but what bs is gromoko up to now, and more, but i'll refrain.

Yes Joe I know I can leave, but i'm not complaining as I learned not to bring up this org in conversations with other than local nachi guys, and those conversations often end up with us shaking our heads and wondering what nick will come up with next, opposed to what can be done to better the org, as all here are required to meet same requirements and nachi does not have long time experienced inspector members here and does not provide cont. ed,

jremas wrote:
You can't even perform home inspections legally in your own state.

You found the skeleton in my closet. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
Bob Badger
Moderator at ECN

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Jeff,

Now you even have non-inspectors questioning your motives. That is not a good thing.

As I recall, didnt you ask for your refund about 2 weks ago? I believe the check has been cut, and may even be on its way to you as we speak. You wont have to worry about the org any longer. But thanks for the insight, nevertheless.

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."