Just so you know who you are dealing with...

Want to see something cute

Be advised the words are not nice

click here

See, now I have one of those too from a while back. I’m just not sure if that is your mother or mine.
I know my Mom has a mean streak but I don’t know…

lol…Probably mine since I got alot of them recently…I guess it is my slanted eyes and crossed eyed son…atleast that was what the last one I got said.

what happened to the poll? :slight_smile:

What Poll…lol…Stop Crying Hagarty…

Could it be that the poll that you posted was deleted as it was made while on the job / payroll of your employer…?

Nope…i dont work on weekends

And…BTW…if I happen to WISH to post during my 15 min AM or PM breaks ( on my motorola Q phone ) or lunch since it is on my time that would be my choice…not my employers…but who has the time with so many inspection…but since you happen to be chatting with JoeBU about his lies…get your facts straight on when I work and when I am off…lol…you two are two peas in a pod…lol…

Copy function records Dates and Times… :slight_smile:

May I suggest that Mr. Hagarty (aka “Tedesco’s Bitch”) simply be ignored and not responded to?.

lol…it’s ok James…he can call me during my morning 15 Minute break if he wishes…lol…simply amazing I might add…lol…

What he does not know is…I answer ALOT of code questions and posts on my time…I take my 15 minute breaks between 9AM and 10AM in the AM’s…before we head into the field…lol…he is just uneducated is all…I suggest he call my office since I am sure JOE gave him the number and complain…see where it gets him…lololololol

You owe no one any explanations…especially NACHI’s deposed president of 2004.

:shock: :smiley:

Yep…one morning I took a Pee and got some coffee between 9:25-9:38 AM…but dont call me then because afterwards i do have to PEE on company time…OH and one morningI was on the roof…between 8:15-8:25…that was a short one…very cold on the roof of city hall…I think one day I was taking a break between 9:38 -9:42AM…I can’t remember…oh yeah…I needed to check some e-mails and pay a parking ticket…oh wait…I am fighting that ticket…I am a City Inspector you know…anything else you would like Mr. Hagardesco…I mean Mr. Hagarty

Oh wait…I get another one in the afternoon…sometimes I dont take that one…oh i forgot…since we dont get paid for lunch…lol…you know the one I work through almost everyday without being paid for it…yeah…that one…lol

Yup, I knew this post would draw out the cowards. I got two colorfully laced red boxes from this one. LOL!

One of them was signed from you Paul. How could you? I am SO upset. Don’t you love me any more? :mrgreen: :wink:

The same “Reknown Code Seminar Instructor” has been sending them out from me, too, I’ve been told.

It’s okay. It keeps him from hanging out in front of children’s day care centers with handsful of candy.

And you know me…I dont do that and never would…“They” are despirate and just another way to try and harrass me is all.

Farsetta? Now there is a walking joke if I ever saw one!

Hey, looks like I have an evil twin! :mrgreen:

I’m not sure whether to be amused or bothered.

Twit, can’t you see the spelling is completely different? What are you paranoid?