Leaky basement, block walls were recently painted with Drylok

Drylok, ha!

Here we go again, idiot slaps mortar over existing defects, cracks in wall, mold and efflorescence to try n hide the costly repairs from potential buyers, happens all the time

inside basement

quick view outside, driveway side eh lol, don’t think water gets UNDER driveways, patios? Think again

There are indeed multiple exterior cracks in the block wall, needs exterior waterproofing, oh yes it does. That is the ONLY means to repair/waterproof those exterior cracks which will then STOP the water from entering 'n stop the mold 'n efflorescence

1 Like

Good vids Mark.

That staining and efflorescence is a red flag for me on the “dry side” wall for sure. The other wall goes without further comment. You nailed it.

how’s business for you Brian?

1 Like

I am staying busy. I had a great 2020-2021 and things are starting off a bit slower here in 2022. We’ll see how it goes. Fortunately we have several irons in the fire at all times which keeps the phone ringing.

Hope you are getting the work you deserve. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to educate the public about what you do vs the criminals. I hear these commercials from the big interior “water proofing” companies and I just want to scream into the radio.

1 Like

Brian, yes those expensive $ Tv and radio commericials going all the time here, every damn day $$$ and WHO pays for those? lol The homeowners that they lie to and scam of course. Amazing to me that most homeowners STILL think these bums are the best (not), are the most experienced (not)

1 Like

Good Morning, Mark. Keep up the good work.