Looking into a tablet PC

Aaron,
I believe (or at least heard) that all “M” series accessories are inter-changable. But dont quote me on that, call and ask before you buy.

If you bought a Toshiba lap top this year I just saw they too have a recall for new batteries .
I wonder how long it will be till the smaller PC get a call back.
Roy Cooke

Raymond,

You have to use the stylus on the screen. The good thing about that is that you can change the screen around to 4 different locations so that it suits the needs of the report you are using. I use homegauge and I use it the long way so I can see the whole page.
If tyou have any more questions I will be more than happy to answer them.
Good luck there are so many choices.:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Jason, I appreciate your feedback!

Cheers,

If you are still interested in the Motion Tablet PC - I’am offering NACHI members a 6% discount on the tablet and accessories. You will not be sorry you purchased one. Our friend is a home inspector and pilot. He purchased the LS800 and has it mounted in his car, does all his inspections with it, then takes to his plane to use approach plates with the tablet. They are powerful machines and the View Anywhere Screen is patented and the best on the Market. Motion has the higgest percentage of sales on tablets in the market place over competition.

I would be happy to answer any more questions or concerns you have on the tablet.

Nancy Nelson
Paradise Computers
877-855-1896
paradise@mich.com
www.paradisetablets.com

I’m playing around with a borrowed Motion 1600 right now, and am quite impressed!

There’s a lot of this machine I have yet to understand and explore, but Nancy & Kent (above) are invaluable resources for Motion!

Thanks Russ. You will find them invaluable on the road. They are so lightweight, they don’t feel like a tank to carry around. I love the bluetooth and the wireless capabilities of them. Makes you wonder how anyone conducted business without them.

Enjoy:D

Nancy Nelson
Paradise Computers
877-855-1896
paradise@mich.com
www.paradisetablets.com

Has anyone had any experience with the Acer tablet? I heard they are quite good. I personally have an Acer desktop and it has been great and quite competitively priced.
Aulden

I have used the Acer and it is a very good unit, It is usually a lot less than other computers. Acer is now the 3rd largest manufacturer of computers in the US.