Mike Crow's Show

Hence the need for a secret vault, no? :-k

Actually it’s a “broken CD”.

Isn’t MC one of the authors of your “famous” desperate home inspector book?

Nice attempt at a side step, not.

What is your cut from the shilling?

I genuinely would like to know. Would you mind sharing 1 or 2 examples?

Nathan…why are you singling Thomas out? Seems like a majority of the inspectors on this thread had negative remarks about Crow’s seminar.

Jeff

Nate just tried to turn me on to the “Mike Crow Experience” and it didn’t take.

Kinda like Scientology, it’s not for everyone…

The previous example of charging $10k works.

Mike came up with it to counter “Non-Compete Clauses”. In my area several home inspection franchise owners & other multi-man companies of sorts tried using “Non-Compete Clauses” to hold employees … Courts did NOT back them. BUT charging a training fee / training contract worked.

Get It … That was / is its purpose.

Yes All Seeing All Knowing Swami :mrgreen:

I believe it is just another opportunity for Nate to bait with Mike Crow’s stuff, only to switch with the new & improved Thornbury Marketing Manifesto. In any case hold on to your wallet as the ride could get bumpy. :mrgreen:

Slow season is approaching and I too will be making my own list of inspectors in my market who violate their clients trust. Who knows, I might even list them on my website or inform the local Realtor pool with timely emails. :lol:

Same old same old.

Though shall not disagree with the Almighty Thornberry lest he attack you. :roll::roll:

No wonder people just don’t like him.

I’ve listened to several audio recordings of Mike presenting info and also working with individual inspectors to review their reports and suggest ways of streamlining them. I didn’t agree with some of the rewording of the reports to make them kinder and gentler but there was definitely a lot of good stuff about eliminating redundancies and unnecessary statements from the reports. He also had several good ideas regarding how you write your contract and the limitations in your reports.

I have no idea if the ideas he was presenting are his or if they are gleaned from many inspectors or if they come from his “vault of secrets” as Thomas keeps asking, but they are ideas I have not come across anywhere else. Someone else said something similar but I personally find I can learn from everyone.

It may be a good thing to keep engaging him
Members of other orgs that think he’s worthy of their membership $s , and valuable time at CE seminars are seeing him for the arrogant, condescending [you fill in the blank] that he continues to exhibit on this site.