Motorola Droid

Ron

Mine came with a rubber protector which fits around the outside of it, and a clip on holder it slides in and out of.

Dale ,

Have you dropped it off a roof yet? I had a rugetized (sp) casio for a year and a half. It fell off 3 roofs and continued to work. I am hoping the motorola will too. I am hard on things as my wife says.

Pools are the death of more phones here. :smiley:

I have two phones, I just carry the one with my company phone number on it with me, a Samsung, which I’ve dropped in a Pool this summer along with my Camera, both still work–:smiley:

I haven’t dropped anything off a roof in a few years.

The phone holders I have are about impossible for the phone to fall out of…but I had them both in my hand when they went in the Spa, my helper turned on the Spa when I was looking it over, freaked me out when the water started to fly…as my phone and camera went flying as well–:smiley:

You guys gotta spil for the darn insurance.
With these big screens they are bound to bust,and a 4 inch version is coming out in 2010.

These are our future computers gentlemen.

If you root the phone, basically hack it. There is an app that lets you tether through wifi. No cables needed.

If you have Verizon Wireless make should you check your online account.
They always have online only discounts available.

I agree dale the rollers suck on the blackberrys. I would like a droid but the unlimited package is 50 dollars a month for the same thing.
I guess I’ll wait.

$50 @ month ?

Sign me up as I pay $99@month for simply everything at Sprint.

I pay $217.00; four phones, with simply everything they have, unlimited internet, unlimited calls, Verizon Global—:lol:

I should send this thread to Linus.

http://yoyodawgdawg.com/pics/yo-dawg-macs.jpg

LOL–:stuck_out_tongue:

Here is whats next.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4339981.html

Keep your racist comments to yourself Bob. That has nothing to do with my black heritage.

You and Peter Griffin.
Always new you were a family guy.